X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth infinitemonkies View Post

And neither was from Nunavut, where I would be willing to believe that
    <bird> <budweiser> <moron> space <polar bear> <fat-ugly-chick-who-thinks-she's-hot> <pants>
    actually is a valid postal code, as the alphabet and single digit numbers are way above the average educational level.
    Wow... I actually really DID laugh out loud at that...

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
      She has been assimilated by the pod people of the north! Quick! I need 4 ccs of Scottish tartan and a bagpipe player! STAT!
      What I didn't mention is that I also have a shirt, hat, scarf and belt that all match, and my shoes are already a white/pink combo that goes perfectly.

Oh, yeah, and I bought them all for a Halloween costume.

But I do wear the hat when at amusement parks...

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Halloween costume....Yeah it would be scary.
        Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          What I didn't mention is that I also have a shirt, hat, scarf and belt that all match, and my shoes are already a white/pink combo that goes perfectly.

Oh, yeah, and I bought them all for a Halloween costume.

But I do wear the hat when at amusement parks...

^-.-^
          Don't go Trick or Treating in Vancouver, BC.... You could star as GK's weekly poster child.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth infinitemonkies View Post
            Here's what I find interesting:
            Canadian Postal Codes (for those of you playing along at home) consist of 6 digits in the format of letter-number-letter space number-letter-number. To illustrate the example, growing up my postal code was N4K 5W4.
            And the postal code for letters to Santa is H0H 0H0. Seriously - Canada Post answers kids' letters to Santa, and that is the postal code from the address they give.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X