This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just...Stop...

This lady isn't so much sucky when you just run into her once.... But since I started working at Dress For Less I have seen her almost every other month. She very rarely buys anything. Instead she just wonders around and looks for stuff out of place, or out of the packages. She had literally wheeled a CART full of stuff up to employees and said "These things were out of place." She is very pleasant, and a bit off.

It was just last night that pushed me over.... We were extremely busy, short staffed, and I was battling the never ending pile of clothes in the Fitting Room. She walked up and loaded a HUGE blanket, a pillow, 5 pairs of socks, 2 childrens toys and a doll hat onto my table... ONTOP of my pile. And started blathering on about exactly where she found everything, and how it must be so hard for us to keep up with it all. etc. I smiled and thanked her... she just stood there for 5 min, pretty much repeating the same thing over and over in different ways before wondering off.

She did it 5 more times that night with different associates. We got out late because everyone was trying to put away all the crap she pulled out of the shelves, instead of the recovery we were supposed to be doing.... *sigh*
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Detective Monk's soulmate.
    I will never go to school!

Comment

Maybe you should hire her.

That way, not only will she find the stuff, but she'll then put it away, too.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth BaristaTrav View Post
        Detective Monk's soulmate.
        Yeah... I'd say that a little too OCD.
        Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Working...
        X