• Bitter Vitriol

And now, the continuation.....

Yes, Yes I Do

Me: "Ok, and what size would you like?"
    SC: "Size 7 and a half."
    Me: "I'm afraid that's not in stock. I do have size 7, however?"
    SC: "Oh....hmmm. Do you have size 7?"
    Me: "...yes, yes I do."

I really am just talking directly into a vacuum most the time, aren't I? Could you please try to listen? I am ever so tired of no one listening to me and its beginning to make me sad. Would it be so much to ask? I'm rather weary of shouting down the abandoned mine shaft that is your mental awareness.

Thats Not How This Works

Me: "Alright, thank you for calling and I'll sign you u-"
    SC: "Wait wait wait"
    Me: "Yes?"
    SC: "I want to give you my daughter's info too."
    Me: "....I'm sorry?"
    SC: "I'll give you her info and you can sign her up and call her."
    Me: "Could you please ask her to call herself? I ca-"
    SC: "No! You will take it right now and you will call her!"
    Me: "I'm afraid she has to call herself if she wants to sign u-"
    SC: "No no, you listen to me. You WILL take it and you WILL call her."

I will, will I? Allow me to explain something to you rather clearly: There are no absolutes in my realm. Nor do I respond to commands. I am not a dog, genie nor reanimated flesh golem here to adibe by your every word. You cannot make me do something by simply shouting it at me and/or rewarding me with a bacon flavoured treat afterwards.

You seem to be mistaking something here. Customer service is a courtesy, not a right. Allow me to spell it out: I provide you service, but I do not serve you. Understand, fucktrollop? I am in no way obligated to bend to your every whim. If you want your immediate descendants to sign up for the program, by all means, have them call and sign up. But I cannot sign them up because you tell me too. Your daughter is going to have to pull up her big girl panties and venture out into the cruel, unforgiving world to make a phone call for her own damn self if she wants to sign up.

SC: "If you won't take it than I guess that WE aren't going to be doing any business, understand?"

Hahhahaha. Really? You actually think the threat of losing you as a customer is going to make me comply? You do realize that you haven't actually purchased anything yet so this is still a zero sum game, correct? Losing you and your marvelous personality means absolutely jack, shit and squat to me, and jack and squat eloped to Vegas.

Me: "Well than I'm sorry, sir."
    SC: "FINE THAN! <click>"

Don't let the door hit you in the ass, it'd be a shame if it jammed that stick up any further.

Stop. Just, stop.

Ok....dude.....you finished your transaction 2 minutes ago. The rest of us are waiting in line behind you. I have a plethora of tasty whatsin's and carbonated liquids that I must purchase if I am survive my shift. Thou art delaying moi, and the other 6 people in line. So stop fucking hitting on the counter girl and get the Hell out of the store.

Seriously, she is half your age and has this desperate, trapped look on her face like you have your dick in one hand and a gun in the other. That is not the face of a female that's "diggin'" you. Regardless of how many times you've seen it. Which I assume is daily. Women don't make that face when they like you. They make that face moments before they mace you and call 911.

Argh

Me: "Ok, and the item number please?"
    SC: "Uhh.....sec.........HUH????!!!"
    Me: "?!?!"
    SC: "What's dat?"
    Me: "....the number of the item you'd like to order."
    SC: "Oh, its xxxx"
    Me: "Ok, what size?"
    SC: "HUH?!?!?"

Stop it! What the hell?! Seriously, what the hell are you doing? I can grasp "Huh?", "What?" or "Eh?". But you're screaming it at the top of your lungs into the receiver. As if the mental act of failing to comprehend is physically painful to you......as it may well be, actually. But still, Christ. At least take the receiver away from your mouth before you feel one of your little fuckwit migraines coming on.

ARGH

Me: "Alright, and your postal code please?"
    SC: "Umm......HUH?!

AUdhajkhad, STOP IT. What the hell is that? Is it a mating cry? Are you in heat? Because if so you are rubbing yourself vigorously against the wrong tree. Please, go elsewhere. There must be someone or thing in the immediate vicinity you can mount to satiate your desires upon. I can't imagine family ties poses any sort of boundary for you so really, just grab the first person in the house and go for it. But leave me the hell out of it. Oh, and god help me, hang up the phone before you do. I don't need to overhear.

Seriously, I'd rather rut a belt sander. Get away.

Well, that's another $700

Me: "...ok, and what's the problem?"
    SC: "I can't get into my email again."

That's what? Over $4000 you've cost your boss now? Why the hell does she keep you employed? You must be hung like a goddamn horse.

<sob>

You, yes you. The thing waddling in front of me on the sidewalk with the flower in it's hair and the skirt that looks like she tore the top off an umbrella and stapled it on. WALK FASTER OR MOVE. This is a very narrow sidewalk on this street, and you're walking in the middle of it. If you bothered to tear even a fraction of your limited awareness away from talking on your cell phone about how hawt the Jonas Brothers are you might notice me and the other 7 people jumbled up behind you scowling.

Your pace and position ensure that there are only two very slim avenues of approach to get around you, one on either side. One requires risking of life and limb to step into traffic. The other requires I be bitten by a radioactive spider.

The End Of All Things

Me: "Ok, and the item number please?"
    SC: "Uh, 4981"
    Me: "Alright, and what size would you like?"
    SC: "....uhhh....4981?"
    Me: "...no, what size would you like?"
    SC: "Uh...hm....49....81?"
    Me: "....that's the item number, can I please have the size you would like it in?
    SC: ".....uh.....sec..........4981."
    Me: "......"

To you even realize the amount of danger you and your entire northern world is currently in? Do you? Do you really know just how much you're tempting fate? Because I haven't been on vacation in over a year and with the summer heat I'm averaging 5 hours sleep a day. Normally, I can keep the diabolical force of darkness within contained and keep you safe. Safe from its cruel, heartless touch and unfeeling wrath. Me and my benevolence is all that stands between you and destruction. But you my friend, are curiously thumbing the 7th Seal right now and woe to you if you should clumsily break it.

Should that day come, I can promise nothing. No safety, not sanctuary, nothing. You may live in a land where it is daylight 24 hours a day, but on the day I arrive, you will know darkness. On the following day when I leave, if the shattered remnants of your meager civilization manage to endure than for generations to come they will speak my name only in hushed whispers and use it to frighten small children into going to bed.

Heed this prophecy! For it may be your only chance.

annnd I rest once more.
    Last edited by Gravekeeper; 07-21-2009, 06:12 PM.

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    fucktrollop
    *snort!* Gonna have to remember that one!
    Last edited by Broomjockey; 07-21-2009, 07:33 PM. Reason: because
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Seriously, she is half your age and has this desperate, trapped look on her face like you have your dick in one hand and a gun in the other. That is not the face of a female that's "diggin'" you. Regardless of how many times you've seen it. Which I assume is daily. Women don't make that face when they like you. They make that face moments before they mace you and call 911.

seriously, guys, unless you are extremely good looking and charasmatic (in which case, please come and see me ), please do NOT hit on the women serving you, it puts us in a very akward position, as we dont want to offend the customer. But my answer will not change based on the fact the im forced to stand in front of you and serve you, in fact, this line of people behind you might cause me to be a bit more blunt than neccesary....NEXT!!

And please tell me why this office guy who can't get understand the complexities of Microsoft Outlook still has a job. F*ck!! Hire Me!! I'll do his job, access my email with no problem, and save the company $4000 and counting a year!! And if he IS hung like a horse, it just further proves that some guys only have their brain located in one part or the other. haha i prefer smart guys i guess
      Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

And now, the continuation.....

Yes, Yes I Do

Me: "Ok, and what size would you like?"
        SC: "Size 7 and a half."
        Me: "I'm afraid that's not in stock. I do have size 7, however?"
        SC: "Oh....hmmm. Do you have size 7?"
        Me: "...yes, yes I do."

I really am just talking directly into a vacuum most the time, aren't I? Could you please try to listen? I am ever so tired of no one listening to me and its beginning to make me sad. Would it be so much to ask? I'm rather weary of shouting down the abandoned mine shaft that is your mental awareness.
        Sadly, I have conversations like this with my boss all the time. Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually speaking English when I open my mouth. Perhaps my words all magically get switched to Klingon without my knowledge. I feel your pain, GK!
        Last edited by Broomjockey; 07-21-2009, 09:08 PM. Reason: quote tag
        Certifiable Interior Designer
        (Passed the NCIDQ Exam - Summer 2008)

It's hard to shoot zombies with a cat on your lap!

Comment

The other requires I be bitten by a radioactive spider.
          This is a bad thing, why?
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I am ever so tired of no one listening to me and its beginning to make me sad.
            Aw shucks~ We listen to you GK! *pat pat pat*
            !
            "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Quoth Fufu487 View Post
              And please tell me why this office guy who can't get understand the complexities of Microsoft Outlook still has a job. F*ck!! Hire Me!! I'll do his job, access my email with no problem, and save the company $4000 and counting a year!!
              Exactly what I was thinking. Why is it all the brainless amoebas can get -- and keep -- good office jobs and I, with all my skills and knowledge, can't find anything?!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

fuckwit migraines
                This was definitely my favorite. Fuckwit migraines. Bwahahahaha! I know that most of SoCal must be afflicted as well.
                "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Wait.

I got this.

I'm not first post. Or second. Or anything like that. So I must be... *thinks*

Um...

4981? =D

In other news...

Fucktrollop.

Gravekeeper, if there's one reason I keep reading your threads, its the creative new insults.
                  Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Man GK, I do believe you need an IBB (I Believe Button). One that you use these nimrods heads to hit upon until they no longer have either any remaining brain cells or you manage to jump start the few that they do possess. I feel for you and wish you better tidings and fewer Fuckwits.

Comment

Seriously, I'd rather rut a belt sander. Get away.
                      Ouch. The mental image conjured up by that line alone is painful. Just reading that makes me want to reach for a tube of soothing cream
                      Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Quoth Fufu487 View Post
                        seriously, guys, unless you are extremely good looking and charasmatic (in which case, please come and see me ), please do NOT hit on the women serving you, it puts us in a very akward position, as we dont want to offend the customer.
                        The problem, though, is that many of those types think they are "good looking and charismatic".

It's like that joke about people who think they're wits being only half-right, but most of the sleazeballs don't even manage that degree of accuracy.

And if he IS hung like a horse, it just further proves that some guys only have their brain located in one part or the other.
                        Why guys think with their smaller head

(slightly NSFW subject matter)
                        No matter how low my opinion of humanity as a whole gets, there are always over-achievers who seek to surpass my expectations.

Comment

Don't let the door hit you in the ass, it'd be a shame if it jammed that stick up any further.
                          Imagery is such a wonderful tool.

AUdhajkhad, STOP IT. What the hell is that? Is it a mating cry? Are you in heat? Because if so you are rubbing yourself vigorously against the wrong tree.

Should that day come, I can promise nothing. No safety, not sanctuary, nothing. You may live in a land where it is daylight 24 hours a day, but on the day I arrive, you will know darkness. On the following day when I leave, if the shattered remnants of your meager civilization manage to endure than for generations to come they will speak my name only in hushed whispers and use it to frighten small children into going to bed.

Heed this prophecy! For it may be your only chance.
                          Prophecy, indeed.
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I was actually going to order the hoodie with that in it.. <cough>

Comment

Quoth Talon View Post
                              Ouch. The mental image conjured up by that line alone is painful. Just reading that makes me want to reach for a tube of soothing cream
                              If that had you wincing, then you definitely want to avoid reading about this guy.

(link may be NSFW, and it's definitely not for the squeamish)

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                              X