X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AirHostess View Post
    Me: Sorry but I have no other choice to offer you
    Pax: Well that's DISGRACEFUL (raising voice, other pax staring)
    Me: Well I suggest you write into customer services, I have just explained that there is no chicken left, I can't offer you food I don't have!
    Pax: I paid £££ for my ticket I demand a choice of meal
    Actually, you DID have a choice to offer him. He could have pasta in a creamy mushroom sauce, or mushrooms in a creamy sauce with pasta
    Last edited by Ree; 07-26-2009, 12:09 PM.

Comment

My work computer flags pretty much every word as misspelled. :-( But I think it's assuming I speak Finnish all day (which I don't).

Comment

Quoth AirHostess View Post
        There has recently been an influx of passengers on short-haul flights refusing the sandwiches and DEMANDING business class food!

Due to cutbacks, short-haul catering is being changed and there will now be no sarnies in coach class...just the free bar and a light snack-such as pretzels, a cookie or cereal bar! ...
        I flew Air France Southampton to Paris and got Juice and Cookies on the way out and Juice and something like pretzels on the way back and was thrilled. I can understand on a long flight you may want a proper meal but you get what you're given. If you want fancy food book a higher class or fly a classier airline (I know that would require research on the customers part not just picking the cheapest one and expecting the service to be the same).

Comment

Hell, to be honest, I am happy getting water most of the time .... I carry my own snacks =)
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I can't wait now until we stop distributing sandwiches and just have a little snack. My response to angry passengers will be "why don't you write in and complain?" I will refuse to take any abuse!

Woooooooo only 8 more flights to go
            No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              The board doesn't have a spell checker. That would be you.
              So what is that little icon in the upper right corner of the message box with "ABC" and a check mark?

Oh, I see. I clicked on it and it links to ieSpell, a spell checker add-in for Internet Explorer.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                Oh, I see. I clicked on it and it links to ieSpell, a spell checker add-in for Internet Explorer.
                Yep. Hee hee
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                X