This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein I defend my colleague.

I don't remember what the call was about, because this customer pissed me the f**k off by what she said.

SC: ... and the little c**t who answered-
    Me: Excuse me? Zero Kelvin Tone, which was entirely justified.
    SC: The little c**t-
    Me: You have to remain polite or I will hang up. Standard sentence is "Please remain polite or I will have to hang up" but I was too shocked by that b***h to keep more than an atom-thick layer of professionalism on top of the anger.
    SC: What the f**k? Oh, eat s**t.
    *CLICK*

Even at work, any open disrespect towards women (as the word in French the SC used is definitely a female-oriented insult, I'm not sure what impression my translation gives off but it's as close as I can come) gets me beyond pissed.
    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Well, in America (my part of it, anyway), c**t IS typically used as a derogatory term for a female, though can be used towards a male as a crude way of questioning his masculinity.

Basically, the worst thing you can call a man is a woman. The worst thing you can call a woman is a woman.

Can we borrow some more slang from other languages, please? *simmer*
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Yeah, most people find your translation word pretty damn offensive. I gotta say, I've had customers curse once in a while but never directly insulting someone like that.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I see your point HFP... That reminded me of this little interaction.

Me:*walking along minding her own business, yes it is after dark*
        McDouche: Hey baby!
        Me: F***off!
        McDouche: You're a c***!
        Me: At least I don't have to pay to get laid.

Yeah, that was ot, but it was funny right?
        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

...I cuss like a sailor, I surprise many people when they hear me go all out an cuss. But that word in particular I think I have only ever used twice. When NO other word would possibly compare. But I always feel dirty saying it, and I HATE hearing people say it. Good for you hanging up on that...Bitch...
          "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
          -Red

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
            I see your point HFP... That reminded me of this little interaction.

Me:*walking along minding her own business, yes it is after dark*
            McDouche: Hey baby!
            Me: F***off!
            McDouche: You're a c***!
            Me: At least I don't have to pay to get laid.

Yeah, that was ot, but it was funny right?
            Heh, reminds me of Walter and his version of oral sex with his wife.

She says "Screw you" and he says "Bite me."
            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

If anyone called me that they would be missing a face, due to my fist.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

weirdest thing. My coworkers and I all seem to have certain insults that SCs regularly throw at us. For some reason, my big, hulking male coworker always happens to get called a c**t by a lot of his SCs. I'm usually just told 'You'll get what you deserve.' Hmm, a medal maybe?
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                  Heh, reminds me of Walter and his version of oral sex with his wife.

She says "Screw you" and he says "Bite me."
                  I'm so glad I'm not the only person who thought of that
                  If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Basically, the worst thing you can call a man is a woman. The worst thing you can call a woman is a woman.
                    If you think that's the worst thing to call a woman, you're really not trying. I used to have a female work buddy who would trade insults with me for fun. Don't ask me how it started, as I don't remember, it just happened. We would purposefully come up with the worst, most vile things to call one another, and there were no one-word insults in there. Informally, points were scored when she made me blush or get irritated, and I got points if I sent her into fits of giggles. According to her, when I talk like that its like Winnie the Pooh playing Drill Sargent. I, of course, cheated outragously by cursing in my best Pooh mimicry.
                    Last edited by Geek King; 07-24-2009, 03:06 PM.
                    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Anyone who thinks that's true needs to read more GK posts.

Two words: Ham Doctor
                      Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X