• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I broke the rules, give me free stuff

I operate a points-based incentive site. Here is a support ticket of ours:

ADMIN - Opened On 07/21/09, 08:08 AM MDT by [USER NUMBER]

Mark as Order Related | Open Ticket | Delete Ticket

On 07/21/09, 08:08 AM MDT, User wrote:

"Dear [SITE NAME] admin,i am really sorry for violating terms on this website by making 3 muiltple accounts to get more points on my ([USER E-MAIL])account. But can i still have my order ive been looking everywhere for my custom prize im still hopeing to get it.i swear i wont make any more mulitple accounts to get more points and this will never happen again on my acccount.

from [USER E-MIAL]

p.s [SITE NAME] rule

"

On 07/21/09, 08:53 AM MDT, Support Agent wrote:

"When you create multiple accounts our advertisers don't pay us for the offers you completed. If we don't get paid we therefore can't send you a prize.

-[SITE NAME] Staff"

EDIT

On 07/21/09, 03:20 PM MDT, User wrote:

"so yes or no then"

On 07/21/09, 04:58 PM MDT, Supper Agent wrote:

"Yes or no to what? We cannot take your account off hold or send you your prize as we will not be paid for the offers you completed since you created multiple accounts ect. (Multiple accounts is in direct violation with our terms of service).

-SITE NAME Staff"

EDIT

On 07/22/09, 06:57 AM MDT, User wrote:

"so i cant get anything,bascilly ive just wasted my time, or is they a way to get unblocked"

On 07/22/09, 07:52 AM MDT, Support Agent wrote:

"If the rule you broke was something lighter and wasn't having multiple accounts then you could get your account unblocked. Unfortunately, have multiple accounts voids all the offers you did so you cannot get unblocked.

-SITE NAME Staff"

EDIT

On 07/22/09, 10:27 AM MDT, User wrote:

"SO WHAT CAN I DO THEN!.should i do more offers then to get unblocked"

On 07/22/09, 01:14 PM MDT, Support Agent ez wrote:

"You cannot get unblocked.

-SITE NAME Staff"

EDIT

On 07/25/09, 02:16 PM MDT, User wrote:

"WHAT SHOULD I DO THEN "

On 07/25/09, 04:31 PM MDT, Support Agent
    wrote:

"The only thing I can think of that can work for both of us is if you wait 2 months. After that send us a support ticket and the admin will decide if we are able to unblock you."

EDIT

On 07/25/09, 04:35 PM MDT, User wrote:

"ok bit long time to get unblock .so just wait 2 months and then hopefully i get i unblock is that right"

On 07/25/09, 06:19 PM MDT, Support agent wrote:

"Send us a message and we`ll see if it is possible."

EDIT

On 07/26/09, 02:58 PM MDT, User wrote:

"Send us a message and we`ll see if it is possible) dont get it what message.

soz"

On 07/26/09, 03:53 PM MDT, Peter wrote:

"Could you please send us a message IN 2 MONTHS as previously instructed?"

EDIT
    Then another one came in with a link to an item on Amazon.com that the user wanted to redeem their points for, to which they got "You are on hold and you know it", their reply "BUT YOU TOLD ME TO DO IT AGAIN" and I stepped in with "You were told to come back in two months and open a support ticket. This was offered to you not as our procedure but as a one-time favour for customer satisfaction"

This one made me laugh.
    Otaku

OH MY GOD. That person just sucks at life. SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS. That's the only thing that ran through my mind as I read that. What a freaking LOSER!

Comment

Portrait of this SC as a young child:

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I lost all respect for that SC after the text/n00b talk.

Comment

And I just went to add a 60 day support ticket ban and saw a warning I placed on the account 2 and a half months ago for spam.
          Otaku

Comment

Working...
          X