This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate kids

First of you have to know that I work at a bakery, usally 2 times a week, that’s located in a supermarket.

We give free buns to kids. Now when I say kids, I mean small children, like kids in baby carriages. But being the wonderful person I am, I usually give them to older kids as well. But not anymore. This kid, a girl about 11, comes in every day to get a bun. And she never buys anything. And she just says bun. No please, no thank you. So this one day I tell her to say please. She says can I please have a bun, and I turn around to get her one, when I realise that we’re all out. I apologise and she leaves. Later she comes back while talking on a cell phone. She comes up to me and asks what my name is (still talking on the phone). I ask her why, and we starts a weird game, where she wants to know my name, and I want to why she wants to know my name. Anyway, she then walks to the kiosk, next to the bakery (the kiosk and the bakery are connected) and talks a bit to the guy behind the counter. He then walks outside with her, while talking on her phone. This leaves me to, not only take care of my costumers but also his. After a while the kid leaves, and he comes back into the store, looks at me, and asks: Linskille did you throw a bun at her? I have to admit, I laughed. Then giggled, and then looked at him when I realised that he wasn’t kidding. He apparently gave her the name and number of our boss, and the next day her mom came to the store and talked to said boss. Nothing happened because our security cameras didn’t have any footage of me throwing a bun at anybody. But still, who the hell makes a thing like that up?

Quoth Linskille View Post
    But still, who the hell makes a thing like that up?
    Kids... evil vile EW kids make things like that up.... My money would be that Mommy is the 'good influence' that taught her to do stuff like that.

lesson learned. No more buns.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Comment

shovel...ditch...bag of lime...
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
        shovel...ditch...bag of lime...
        You're evil. Kind of like that about you.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Ugh....

Would it be wrong to refer to that kid as a ...

um...

Nah, nevermind.
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Wow, what an evil little biatch, must take after her entitlement whore of a mother.

Comment

I wonder if the kid actually told her mom that, or if that's what the mom interpreted. Either way, they both suck.

Yeah...bag of lime...and a chainsaw for good measure.
              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

The next time she comes in and asks for a bun...

SC: Bun
                OP: Sorry, we only give them to little bitty kids now
                SC: Why?
                OP: *most deadpan look and voice possible* Yeah. Wonder why that would be.
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

For all she knew you could have lost your JOB. Because she's a little jerk. WTF.

Though I have to admit, i hadn't yet developed much sense by that age either.

Still, I never would have done anything like THAT!

Comment

This is why I refuse to babysit anyone other than babies, meaning infants.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Seems to me that a kid old enough to be by herself in the store with her cellphone is much too old for the bakery freebies.
                      "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Okay, now my oldest is barely 12 but if she even "thinks" about puling that crap she'd be grounded till she dies. But I forgot...I taught all my kids manners and to not lie.
                        "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                          This is why I refuse to babysit anyone other than babies, meaning infants.

Same here. Some years ago my mom babysat my cousins 2 year old while my cousin and her husband where at work. On this particular day she also asked my mom to watch her 7 year old that was not going to school because she had an earache.

At the time I was 8 months pregnant and sleeping a lot. When I got up that morning my mom went to the grocery store to get something for breakfast. The kids were watching a cartoon in the living room while I sat on the couch. When my cousin picked them up that evening I was sleeping. The next day my mom watched the 7 year old again. When my cousin picked them up I was sleeping again. When I woke up from my nap my mom told me that my cousin said her 7 year old told her and her husband that I locked her in the garage while my mom was at the store

The next morning I made sure that I was up when my cousin came over to ask her 7 year old about it. The 7 year old admitted that she made up the story. But for a day and a half my cousin (not her husband) believed that I locked her kid in my garage.

Comment

I think these kids do this for the attention. To them, they aren't doing anything wrong. They probably think it's having fun or trying to get some excitement in their lives. Or their just pathological liars. LOL

Comment

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
                              Kids... evil vile EW kids make things like that up.... My money would be that Mommy is the 'good influence' that taught her to do stuff like that.
                              Quoth tinamarble88 View Post
                              I think these kids do this for the attention. To them, they aren't doing anything wrong. They probably think it's having fun or trying to get some excitement in their lives. Or their just pathological liars. LOL
                              My eldest aunt would have so pulled something like this as a kid.

My grandmother was totally cool, and the rest of my mom's family is also quite high on the cool factor, but my eldest aunt is just a manipulative, conniving, lying, selv-absorbed, entitlement whore, delusional bitch. She didn't learn it from anybody; she was born that way.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                              X