This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not our fault

That you can't schedule your time properly.

Today, we had an unusual amount of orders of McSkillet burritos close to opening. I had to make more. So I told the DT person to pull the person up so we can keep the line moving.

Apparently, this guy yelled at my manager when she brought out our food, saying that we made him late for work again.

I think I know this guy. He always throws a mantrum if we make him pull forward. Opening is a dodgy time to come through, as we barely have food. Just enough to get us open. We are told to make a little and make more as we go between open and 7.

Sorry. It's not our fault you don't leave the house early enough. Whenever I decide I want a fast food breakfast, I give more time, in the case that I have to wait. Plus, he's only waiting two minutes, as I have to Q the potato mix and scramble up the eggs and mix it together. Is waiting two minutes really making you late for work? If so, you need to learn this lovely thing called time management. There is always that risk that you will need to pull forward and wait.

I managed to make it to work on time. I woke up 20 minutes before I was supposed to go in and I managed to get dressed,put up my hair,brush my teeth, put on deodorant and body spray, and drive to work. And that's with planning for a tiny hiccup.

Yeah. Not our fault.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Ugh - I HATE people like that, McG.

For fucks sake, if you're cutting it THAT close that pulling forward an extra couple of minutes to get FRESH food is gonna make you late, it's time to examine your behavior.

No one has any sense of personal responsibility these days. It's always 'someone elses' fault.
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Guy's a tool "Failure on your part to plan does not yadda yadda yadda."

Off topic:
      Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
      He always throws a mantrum
      I hate that word. It's not a real word, it doesn't serve a purpose. Tantrum is not age or gender specific. It's not to a greater or lesser degree. whoever came up with it was just "Heh, a guy threw a tantrum, and I'm oh so clever for using this word." It's like blamestorming. Only sexist.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I find "mantrums" to be a bit more violent and threatening, hence why I use the term and when it comes to tantrums, men tend to be a bit more violent, as described, at least in my experience. I would use it for a woman, too.
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

I find "mantrums" to be a bit more violent and threatening, hence why I use the term and when it comes to tantrums, men tend to be a bit more violent, as described, at least in my experience. I would use it for a woman, too.
          Still not a word, still sexist, since it's "man," not "adult," so implying men are violent, and I've never heard anyone ever use it to relate to a woman. As I said though, off topic. I don't want to drag this thread in to my language crusade and Fratching territory.

Err, further than I did.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Naughty moderator.

But yeah. I hate when people do that crap. When I drove to school, I would eat breakfast at the school. If I knew I had time, I would stop by work and grab something to eat from Drive Thru. Meaning, I had dropped my sister off before 8,thus giving me 20 minutes to enjoy my food and get my butt to class. If a teenager figured this out, why can't a grown person figure it out?

Comment

Naughty moderator.
              yes very naughty......*cracks whip*....

Wha?
              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                yes very naughty......*cracks whip*....

Wha?
                Who needs a perv-fest thread?
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

IF I were cutting it that close where 2 minutes was going to matter, I'd get up earlier.

Comment

Mmmmm.....McSkillet burritos. I have been late to work many a time because of them. But that's MY fault. It's no one else's job to know when I have to be at work. Grrrr....hate those kind of people.
                    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Working...
                    X