This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "SERVE ME OR I WILL KICK THE S**T OUT OF YOU!!" Part Two

Long awaited sequel to this thread: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=51450

I learned a lot more about what happened regarding the incident in which he got banned. The guy John Smith attacked was the BROTHER of a co-worker, who was quietly enjoying a drink with his GRANDMOTHER, and had literally just returned from serving in IRAQ!

John Smith was completely wasted and kept bothering the two of them. When co-workers brother told him to go away, John Smith started shoving him. Co-workers brother shouted:

CWB: I've just come back from Iraq! I've come across a lot bigger bullies than a scummy little chav like you!
    JS: You think you're so special because you went to Iraq!

John Smith punched CWB in the face and ran for it. The manager on that evening yelled that he was banned, then the events of my previous thread happened.

I also learned that last week he got banned from a bar across the street for jumping off a balcony and landing on an innocent bystander.

So, Saturday came along. It is the day before my holidays start and I am in a good mood. Oh wait, who is that walking towards the bar? Oh course! John Smith again!

Me: *under my breath* Fuck...here we go...
    JS: Hey! Hey you! Am I still banned?
    Me: You certainly are. Now can you go?
    JS: I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I AM BANNED!!!
    Me: So punching innocent customers and threatening me isn't a good enough reason?
    JS: I WAS HAVING A LAUGH! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BAN PEOPLE!

My boss appeared out of no where and jumped in.

Boss: ATTACKING MY CUSTOMERS AND STAFF IS NOT HAVING A LAUGH!!
    JS: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! IT'S BETWEEN ME AND HIM! HE'S THE ONE THAT BANNED ME!
    Boss: NO, I WAS THE ONE THAT BANNED YOU. HE WAS JUST THE MESSENGER! NOW GET OUT!
    JS: WELL YOU COULD AT LEAST TELL ME HOW LONG I AM BANNED FOR!
    Boss: How about the forseeable future??
    JS: AND HOW LONG IS THAT?
    Boss: Until one of us dies of old age. Now GET. OUT. And by the way, I am calling Pub Watch about you. Good luck getting served anywhere in this town.
    JS: BITCH!

John Smith stormed out.

For those who do not know, Pub Watch is an organisation set up by councils in the UK, where the owners and managers of pubs meet once a month to discuss violent/drunken SC's and what action can be taken against them. Basically with one word, she can get him banned from every pub in the area!

I still think he'll be back though

He thinks that is funny and just "having a laugh"?

He needs mental help on top of detox for his little alcohol problem, if he really thinks causing physical harm to other people is funny.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Why weren't the police called for assult
      No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Quoth AirHostess View Post
        Why weren't the police called for assult
        In part one, it says the guy attacked didn't want to press charges.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          JS probably hits like a girl.

...a girl who can't throw a punch, anyway.
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            Ugh. And people whonder why problem customers persist; because they're not stopped at the source.
            Part Angel Part Sadist

Comment

Jumping off a balcony and landing on a bystander? My god. Was the bystander okay??
              It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
              -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
                Jumping off a balcony and landing on a bystander? My god. Was the bystander okay??
                "Fortunately" the bystander's fall was cushioned by a couch so she was OK.

Comment

a chair

Somewhere there is a chair in a room waiting for him in a place called AA.

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                    JS probably hits like a girl.

...a girl who can't throw a punch, anyway.
                    Careful there, HFP. My wife packs quite the punch--but then, she's a karate student.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      He thinks that is funny and just "having a laugh"?

He needs mental help on top of detox for his little alcohol problem, if he really thinks causing physical harm to other people is funny.
                      Well of course.

He's not the one who got hit, is he?

You're right, the little boy needs to sit somewhere secure, and . . . discuss things with somebody with a calm, clear, soothing voice.

Or he needs a good kick in the beans once a day until his attitude shifts.

Either way.
                      Last edited by TonyDonuts; 08-07-2009, 01:34 AM. Reason: spelling
                      I have a map of the world. It's actual size.

-- Steven Wright

Comment

Quoth TonyDonuts View Post
                        Or he needs a good kick in the beans once a day until his attitude shifts.
                        I'm in favor of this. If he's a slow learner, it'll greatly reduce the chances of his procreating and thus diluting the gene pool with his Suck.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                          For those who do not know, Pub Watch is an organisation set up by councils in the UK, where the owners and managers of pubs meet once a month to discuss violent/drunken SC's and what action can be taken against them. Basically with one word, she can get him banned from every pub in the area!

I still think he'll be back though
                          Wow, every retail genre needs a cartel like that

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                            Careful there, HFP. My wife packs quite the punch--but then, she's a karate student.
                            That's why I specified a girl who CAN"T throw a punch. One more like me.
                            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Anriana View Post
                              Wow, every retail genre needs a cartel like that
                              There are shop watches as well, if you get caught shoplifting in one you get banned from them all. Works quite nicely.
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                              X