X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything balances out in the end

Two stories, one suck, one not:

One guy, a notorious 'annoying but not really sucky' customer (Ie, he's a nice guy but gets shirts at a discount (Something we only do for only 1 other customer who's a doll), plus is incredibly picky) got ink on two of his shirts. I hold them back. Then I forget he gets a special price and is unhappy. I figure out my mistake though, call him and apologise/fix it and I do so. He's satisfied and I fixed my mistake.

He came in to pick up his shirts. Sadly, one still has ink stains.

He's not happy obviously, saying 'I could do a better job!'. Me, all I can do is shrug and say 'Sorry, I know they worked on it a lot. Sometimes the stains wont come out'. So he leaves it behind and I reccomend he talk to Boss as I'm 'just the counter girl'. He takes his other shirt and leavse.

Just as he departs, stepping in on the same door opening was another fantastic customer. Another picky guy, kind of makes you nervous and move fast with how he is, but a nice guy. I call him one of our 'mobsters' as his name is italian and he fits the bill of being a mobster (black suits, has the voice and short wide featurse of the stereotypical mob boss).

HE had some strange stains on his jacket that didnt come out at first. He was baffld at what it was himself, and well, thankfully we got those stains out!

He praised our work and said 'I would kiss you but I'd probably get slapped!" In a non sleasy way of course, he was very happy and I laughed and said its the thought that counts. He left happy for a good weekend.

PS - No word on the Paint Sitter Pants yet. Still being worked on. Apparently the guy is satisfied with the charges (20 bucks min. for extra cleaning etc.) so long as he gets a receipt. I couldnt find them when I looked around today so they may have gotten sent out to another store.

Ta.
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Quoth Horsetuna View Post
    PS - No word on the Paint Sitter Pants yet. Still being worked on. Apparently the guy is satisfied with the charges (20 bucks min. for extra cleaning etc.) so long as he gets a receipt.
    Bet you he really did sit on a bench with a wet paint sign on it and then pitched a fit about it until whoever was "responsible" reimbursed him for the dry cleaning bill
    !
    "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Working...
    X