This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tale of the bathroom bucket

So there I was workin in a thrift store in Dayton(a little out of our area but for a franchise we worked for) my work order was to swap out all of the womens and mens toilets and sinks and 1 urinal,mens of course. So I get up reaaaly early, pick up my trusty apprentice Birdy and drove up to the store and got there hours before it opened. The plan start in the womens and turn the mens into a unisex and vice versa when onto the next. So the womens went off without a hitch no problems at all ,so we moved to the mens. As soon as we started dudes just kept coming in and I'd tell them to GTFO, had the guy from the store put up signs all over and I even sprwled my tools all over the floor and all calmed down until...........

We were almost done I had just pulled the last toilet off the floor and was cleaning the flange and sent Birdy out to the truck to get something for me when an old man walked in and asked to use the other toilet and I told him the cement was drying and it would be a while so go use the womens it's a unisex. So I go on about my work when Birdy walks in and I hear him run over to me and start tappin my shoulder and sayin the ol man and I said I know he's over there he's probably just old and lost his way leave him be abd Birdy said but man he's and my phone rang and my boss called to see how it was going and I told him almost done when I heard the door close Birdy screamedd DAMMIT and I said WHAT?

And Birdy said that old man was leaned up against the wall taking a shit in your water pitcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I repeated it to my boss and all he could say was byebye and hung up laughing. So I went over there and this old man had taken my water pitcher I used to mix small amounts of cement in and took it and leaned against the wall and took a big ol' dookie in it and to boot he wiped his ass with my hand wipes not paper towels in front of him he picked up my plumbers wipes to wipe, too bad for him they are full of cleaners strong enough to rip paint right off of your hands. so I busted out the door found the maint. man and told him he came in and cleaned it up. The maint. man finally helped me block the door sufficientlly, and no more assholes that day.
    Last edited by Dips; 08-10-2009, 04:29 PM.

I think that old man knew EXACTLY what he was doing and did it out of spite. Hope those wipes burned.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Sounds like the old man didn't "give a shit"...LOL!

Comment

What an asshole! That's disgusting. Unless he was senile he was a real bastard!!!

Comment

It always seems to be the men who crap out of spite. One time during the holidays some guy got mad that we ran out of toilet paper so he wrote "get toilet paper" on the wall with it.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
            Sounds like the old man didn't "give a shit"...LOL!
            Technically, he did.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Technically, he did.
              Yeah . . . and it was free of charge.

What is it about public restrooms that make humans act worse than primates?
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Well now that's disgusting. Too bad you didn't catch him in time to charge him for it. Now way I'd be using that bucket again. Unless it was expensive, in which case bleach is my friiiieeeeennnnddd. And I'd find the guy and...well...hopefully just demand payment. Cause damn.
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
                X