This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Nakajo View Post
    We should have an SC.com Con down there so VRS can actually have himself a peaceful week. And some back up goonies.
    oooo I like that idea, we havent planned next years vacation yet ....
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
      Me: no, we just cant give you a 40% discount for July 2010

Guest: no, you can and you will...
      Wow! Like I said one other time, I didn't know that people had the right to call a place of business & tell them what they're paying for what they want! I'll have to remember that the next time I get ready to buy either a new car, computer, or TV. I'll tell them what I want, and that I'm only want to give them $1 for it, and that they're going to accept it. After all, that's what I WANT to pay for it!

How do you do it, Dave? I would be an alcoholic by now if I had your job! You could probably write a book with all the SCs that you get!
      Last edited by Tito; 08-16-2009, 05:02 PM.
      "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
      ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

The entitlement is was very strong on this one. Seriously, how the hell does not giving a discount because her entitlement minded royal pain in the ass highness equate to stealing?!!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
        X