This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
    Hey! Quit hogging all the blueberry muffins.

*snatches one off the plate*

And now you had to go and mention scones . . . I just might have to make a stop at Starbuck's to see if they have any.

Better still, I'm sure I can find a recipe online so I can make my own. . .
    I tried to make my own scones once. Disaster.

Once I get a job, I'm heading straight to Green Apron for a scone and hot chocolate. Haven't had that in so long...
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Never heard of blueberry muffins? I've heard of ignorance before...but man...

Comment

That post gave me a headache ... I mean, WTF???

And I now have a big craving for mould - ah I mean blueberry muffins

Comment

SC: ZOMG! There's FUNGUS on my mushroom pizza!

CRML: Mushrooms ARE a type of fungus ma'am. They're quite a popular topping.

SW: But why would anyone put them on a PIZZA?

CRML: You knew what kind of pizza you ordered, didn't you?

SC: But how many types of pizza can there BE?
          Last edited by poofy_puff; 08-31-2009, 04:03 PM.
          I was not hired to respond to those voices.

Comment

Quoth stargirl195 View Post
            That post gave me a headache ... I mean, WTF???

And I now have a big craving for mould - ah I mean blueberry muffins
            Mouldberry muffins . . . the new flavor from Martha White.

Now with double the real mould. . .

That actually sounds like something Irv would pitch in a commercial.

BTW, who just had to go and mention mushroom pizza? *drooling*
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              Mouldberry muffins . . . the new flavor from Martha White.

Now with double the real mould. . .

That actually sounds like something Irv would pitch in a commercial.
              BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Buy now and get this mouldy Bleu cheese free! ABSOLUTELY FREE! Perfect for salads! You may be asking "why would anybody put moldy Bleu cheese on a salad? It stinks!" Well, let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, this cheese smells like somebody's socks, but the flavor truly rocks! Now at fine food stores everywhere. Hurry in everybody, this offer won't last long!
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                <snip> Well, let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, this cheese smells like somebody's socks, but the flavor truly rocks! <snip>

That's awesome! (I love blue cheese on my salad...mmm...salad...)
                I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

...how does one go so long in life without knowing that blueberries are often put in baked goods?

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Buy now and get this mouldy Bleu cheese free! ABSOLUTELY FREE! Perfect for salads! You may be asking "why would anybody put moldy Bleu cheese on a salad? It stinks!" Well, let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, this cheese smells like somebody's socks, but the flavor truly rocks! Now at fine food stores everywhere. Hurry in everybody, this offer won't last long!
                    Well, you've got me sold.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
                      Mmm, blueberry pancakes. I want some.
                      I have blueberry waffles in my freezer...

Corn muffins! With lots of butter!! And I have to wait until Wednesday for muffin day! <pouts>

(we get muffins and bagels in the kitchen every Wednesday. Don't know who pays for 'em...they just magically appear*)

*OK, they guy from the cafeteria brings them up in the elevator on a cart, but still. Nobody seems to know whose budget they come out of...I'm guessing the bigwigs in the corner offices.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Speaking of mushroom pizza, cheese is mold too. Half of the ingredients on that is mold.

Comment

Just made some blueberry cookies. Yay!

I suspect my colleagues will be too busy stuffing their faces to contemplate mould or otherwise.

Rapscallion

Comment

You know, I hate to say it, but I think I get her thought process. Maybe. Because blue cheese = moldy cheese, blue = mold. So on her own personal planet, blueberries = moldberries.

Actually, that sounds like one of those weird syllogisms they put on IQ tests.

Comment

Working...
                            X