This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame Photolab

This week, it seems like the sucky customers are from the Photo Lab. It's in electronics, but that doesn't mean electronics associates are trained to run it. So the first customer was waiting a few minutes. I was walking the department and I saw him at the counter.

I thought photo lab had left and I don't have a watch on me. So I ask him if I can help him. He starts yelling at me about how rude I am and how he would've been fired if he did what I did at his age. Now, I have no idea what I did wrong. I might have passed him or I might have done something else. I really don't know. He never told me specifically. Now, he is yelling how he wants these negatives turned into a large poster. I thought negatives would have made it to be a send out service, but I was wrong on that part and he starts screaming at me. My coworker is standing there and I ask him quickly and he doesn't know. I ask another coworker and she doesn't know. He takes over really quickly because the guy is just screaming at me.

So he pages a manager and I am over in the register area and I'm talking to the phone guy. The phone guy is telling me not to worry and then we hear my coworker start yelling at the guy. The guy apparently told him that ne needs to call him sir and show respect. Keep in mind that this guy is one of the most respectful guys here. The photo manager comes out and he starts screaming at her. So my coworker takes off to break and a manager finally comes over and handles the situation.

Now, given his attitude, he might have had a bad day, but I think he is a habitual complainer. He kept on mentioning the city where it is based in and threatening to call down there. Like I still don't know how I was rude. Maybe I was supposed to know he was waiting on the other side of the department and know everything about a department that isn't mine?

Then the other day, there was one person in the lab and my manager. My manager calls my coworker over and he's helping a lady. Someone asks me a question and I am not familiar with the photo lab machines. So I am trying to think of how to fix it and they screw up the order. It goes through and so I page a manager. I apologize and check a camera for the photo lab girl. They start ranting how my coworker wouldn't help them and how he was telling other people he was going home in a half hour (he wasn't.) It was really messed up because he was helping the girl who he was told to help. The manager didn't give him crap for it though.
Working...
X