This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Hyena Dandy View Post
    Heh. I support a football team that only won one championship in the last eighty years.
    Who, the Cardinals?

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    I know the feeling. Washington Redskins fan here.
    Now wait a minute. The Redskins have won THREE Super Bowls (XVII, XXII, and XXVI). That is more than all but seven teams in the NFL! Add to that their two NFL Championships prior to the Super Bowl era (1937 and 1942) and I don't think that you, as a Redskins fan, can really lament your team's lack of championships.

Sure, they suck now. But we're talking about teams like the Cubs and the Arizona Cardinals here. Between them, one championship in the last 80 years! So please, pick up your rings, put down the "woe is us" attitude, and slowly back away.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
      Oh, and I would definately marry the She-Hulk. I'm just sayin'...
      Gods, so would I, if she weren't a lesbian... no idea on her thoughts on the transgender persuasion...
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        Now wait a minute. The Redskins have won THREE Super Bowls (XVII, XXII, and XXVI). That is more than all but seven teams in the NFL! Add to that their two NFL Championships prior to the Super Bowl era (1937 and 1942) and I don't think that you, as a Redskins fan, can really lament your team's lack of championships.

Sure, they suck now. But we're talking about teams like the Cubs and the Arizona Cardinals here. Between them, one championship in the last 80 years! So please, pick up your rings, put down the "woe is us" attitude, and slowly back away.
        I put the 'Skins down in that "woe is us" land because we suck so much that not even the almighty Joe Gibbs could make the team NOT suck.

But yeah, they're not as bad as some others.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
          Gods, so would I, if she weren't a lesbian... no idea on her thoughts on the transgender persuasion...
          Lesbian?

She isn't. At least, according to her Wiki page, she's had several disasterous relationships with many Marvel male characters.
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
            Lesbian?

She isn't. At least, according to her Wiki page, she's had several disastrous relationships with many Marvel male characters.
            Death by Snu-snu. >.>

Comment

I live in Connecticut, and I'm pretty sure that even we don't have Whalers anything anymore, anywhere. We do, however, have figure skaters who train here. As anyone who's seen The Mighty Ducks knows, that's practically the same thing.
              EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
              ~-~
              Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

SC: “oh…uh…ROLLING THUNDER! ROLLING THUNDER IS A WHITE SUPREMIST GROUP THAT HATES OBAMA!”
                And here I thought that Rolling Thunder was an early bombing campaign in the vietnam war, or more recently, a side-scrolling platformer/shooter from the late 80's.

/geek
                Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                  Death by Snu-snu. >.>
                  Well, if you're gonna pick a way to go...
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
                    And here I thought that Rolling Thunder was an early bombing campaign in the vietnam war, or more recently, a side-scrolling platformer/shooter from the late 80's.

/geek
                    Haha, I knew there was a reason it sounded familiar. I remember playing the NES game as a kid. >.>

Comment

I loved playing Rolling Thunder in the arcade when I was a teenager!

Ironically, Rolling Thunder was also the name of the very first roller coaster I ever went on, a not-very-impressive one, to be honest, but the one that helped me start to conquer my fear of coasters, and which would eventually lead to my coaster addiction. Whenever I can, wherever I go, I seek out roller coasters. The wilder, the better.

Too bad there are no roller coasters in Fort Myers, where I am heading this week. Ah, well...I'll have to settle for drinking beer, handing out on the beach and at the pool, and studiously observing the female bikini-clad form.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                        Ah, well...I'll have to settle for drinking beer, handing out on the beach and at the pool, and studiously observing the female bikini-clad form.
                        You poor abused man...

No matter how low my opinion of humanity as a whole gets, there are always over-achievers who seek to surpass my expectations.

Comment

God, they're getting....weirder somehow.

Hot Tips

If you dry clean the Queen ( Not her cloths, the actual Queen herself. ) and fix the brakes on her car she’ll make you a queen too. You know, just FYI. Apparently the whole process of ascending to the head of the nobility is just that simple. Granted I imagine the Queen would struggle a fair amount if you tried to dry clean her plus I think even by Canadian law it’s technically high treason. But it’s ok, she’s rather small and I doubt she can put up too much of a fight before you can get the plastic bag on her.
                          Do we want to know the context for this one?

Comment

Quoth Devilot View Post
                            Do we want to know the context for this one?
                            It's a guy unaffectionately known as 'Hot Tips for America'. He has all sorts of useful advice that he tries to make Gravekeeper aware of.

Rapscallion

Comment

If you dry clean the Queen ( Not her cloths, the actual Queen herself. ) and fix the brakes on her car she’ll make you a queen too. You know, just FYI. Apparently the whole process of ascending to the head of the nobility is just that simple. Granted I imagine the Queen would struggle a fair amount if you tried to dry clean her plus I think even by Canadian law it’s technically high treason. But it’s ok, she’s rather small and I doubt she can put up too much of a fight before you can get the plastic bag on her.
                              Ummmmm......

Wow.

Just......Wow.

Years ago, DC comics had a couple of titles that perpetrated the theory that some people are natural attractors, "magnets", so to speak, for certain universal forces. Chaos, Mystery, and so on.

YOU, my friend, are a Weirdness magnet.

Comment

Working...
                              X