This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave,
    Which asshole are you referring to in the title??
    The SC or your linguini-spined manager?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
      Manager: watch your mouth, Dave....I spoke to her this morning and she was very sweet......she said you werent the least bit sympathetic to her concerns. I talked to her and she agreed to pay for the bikes and beach chairs but I gave her a 10% discount. I just find it so hard to believe she was cursing and screaming at you like you said in your email.

I am so livid right now, I may start cursing and screaming.
      You guys seriously need a record on demand button. All of our agents have it. While all of our calls are recorded, it makes it easier for the sups to look up a call if it has a record on demand flag associated.
      Tamezin

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post

Manager: Dave, I talked to Mrs. Jones

Me: yea she was a pure bitch

Manager: watch your mouth, Dave....I spoke to her this morning and she was very sweet......she said you werent the least bit sympathetic to her concerns. I talked to her and she agreed to pay for the bikes and beach chairs but I gave her a 10% discount. I just find it so hard to believe she was cursing and screaming at you like you said in your email.
        The "Two Face Tactic"

Nice application. It is like playing good cop and bad cop all by yourself.
        "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

Wife: No, I am not paying for no fucking beach chairs
          Wow... TRIPLE negative! Classy and educated.
          Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post
            People asked him how he survives his job, let alone keeps his sanity. I think the answer is pretty staightforward: he posts here.
            Actually, according to his follow-up in the other thread, the vast majority of his customers are just peachy.

It's just that the ones that can't cope with not getting their way at their price right this very second go so very far on the other end of the spectrum that they stand out like the beacons of entitlement whores that they are.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Wife: No, I am not paying for no fucking beach chairs
              wow, with them being able to drop thousands on a beach vacation, you'd think they'd actually have a bit more class.

oops, i forgot that isn't something you can buy; same with a spine or a soul, which your manager lacks.
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
              X