This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery Lifter

Yesterday, I was ringing some items at the service desk for a customer who also wanted a lottery ticket. I printed one out and she paid. While I was bagging her items, another customer wanted a lottery ticket. I printed it out and this customer reached over and got the ticket. I noticed a ticket that I thought I forgot to give him that was paid for. I asked if the ticket was his and he claimed it was. I found out later that it wasn't. It turned out that the ticket the customer took from the machine wasn't paid for.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

What a pathetic lowlife ... I wonder if he realises that stealing a lottery ticket doesn't amount to anything unless the numbers on the ticket are the winning ones?

He stole a chance! What a stupid thing to steal!

Comment

And if he wins you could prove he stole it if there are cameras pointing at the machine.

Comment

Quoth dougall View Post
        And if he wins you could prove he stole it if there are cameras pointing at the machine.
        That would be the ultimate pwnage. If the guy wins the jackpot, but had to forfeit it because he didn't pay for the ticket.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
        X