This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop that. Now.

Saturdays I give the order to our supplier for what we need to be on the delivery truck on Monday. As I was reading the list to the guy who takes the order, all the while staring down at the paper, a couple walks in and starts to order. As I am reading, I notice that the woman is cupping the guy's balls.

After they order and sit down, I look in their general direction, and what do I see? The guy has his hand up the chick's skirt.

Not five minutes later, I am going around the lobby picking up trash when I notice that the guy now has his hand up her shirt and they are making out.

Me: "HEY!"

They break apart, guy withdraws his wandering hands, and they both stare back at their food like nothing's going on.

Me: "OK, you two are gonna have to leave. Now."
    Guy: "But we're eating."
    Me: "Now you are, but just a few seconds ago, neither of your mouths were doing anything involving your food. Go. Now."
    Chick: "Prude." *gets up to leave*
    Me: "Well, I'd hate to think what letting your boyfriend feel you up in public during broad daylight with several people around makes you."
    Chick: *huffy* "Let's just the get hell out of here."

Some people are icky.

Heh...

Was she cute? Did you get pics?

Seriously, I know some people love exhibition, but for Enki's sake, do it with some forethought, PLEASE? I might not mind watching, but there could be children who see it!

Comment

Ewwww...that just makes me feel icky reading it. Yuck. Why would you want to do that?
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
        Why would you want to do that?
        *shrug* Some people enjoy displaying their affection publicly. Some people are very involved with their partner, and don't always pay attention to where they are or who may be observing them. Some people actually get off on such things.

Personally, I have no problem with it, though depending on the situation, if it happened at my place of business, I might ask them to leave as well.

But only if I were at work. Outside of work, I could give a shit, as I have been one of those people who has done such things publicly or semi-publicly.

Different strokes for different folks. Meant both with and without the pun.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
        X