X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth chocoBug View Post
    ahh yes, that time of year.
    What time of the year? Christmas? When traditionally, retail jobs go soaring through the stratosphere?
    Or did you mean it was time for your yearly BM?
    "Ah, yes, that time of the month?"
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
      What time of the year? Christmas? When traditionally, retail jobs go soaring through the stratosphere?
      Or did you mean it was time for your yearly BM?
      "Ah, yes, that time of the month?"
      I think she was referring to the time of year that the centre which leases my shop renews the leases & puts rent up; she started talking about it seriously.

And thanks everyone - interview went pretty well meeting with the big boss next week and then I'll be an asset developer i can skip xmas in retail after many long years! *sighs with hope..*

Comment

Good luck and to that woman....I hope she finds herself in the coldest spot in hell some day....

Comment

One of the few perks of working for a store that is closing, especially on its last day of business, is getting to tell SCs what you really think of them.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
            I think that might be why my store is having a "Cashier Appreciation" month.
            I seriously need to put that idea in the suggestion box at work. XD

Congrats to Choco; and don't worry, karma has a habit of biting people in the arse when they least suspect it. That woman will get hers one day.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
            X