Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want another drink because I lost my other one.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want another drink because I lost my other one.

I had a customer in the other day, who bought some soda. While he was looking around, a friend of his open the door and said that his mom just got beaten (...again. Seems to be a weekly thing by her BF). So he leaves and they take off.

Couple hours later, he comes back, asking if he remembers him from earlier, and wants to know what I did with his soda from earlier. I told him he took it with him. He denies it. He doesn't have it, so therefor he left it there. I told him again, he took it with him.

So he leaves. About another hour later he comes back with his friend, who again, demanded that I give him his soda back that he left earlier. I again, told him that he took it with him, its shown clear as day on the tape when he leaves. But he doesn't have it. He must have left it there.

At that point, I said talk to my manager. Your not getting another soda. He tried to give me a sob story about his mom got beaten, whereas I (Stupidly) snapped back thhat she should have left him after the first time, second, and never should have been a forth. Let alone fifth, sixth, seventh or however long I been there that is become a near weekly thing.

He got silent, and just left.

I'm a momma's boy myself. Some bastard hit her, he wouldn't be breathing anymore.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Quoth Plaidman View Post
    I'm a momma's boy myself. Some bastard hit her, he wouldn't be breathing anymore.
    Me and my brother both love our mother very much, but neither of us would be able to lift a finger in that sort of situation... she'd have taken care of it before we could get there.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
    X