This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry excuse for a prank call

I am actually in a good mood at the end of a 12 hour shift and i get the best prank call eva!

The caller sounds like Arnold Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    So it went like this:
    "Thank you for calling this is me what can i do for you"
    "I need a hotel in Miami" (at this point I was like oh cool he sounds a lot like Arnold)
    "Ok and for when"
    Tonight"
    "And for how many nights"
    "One"
    "And who am I speaking with"
    "Douglas Quaid" Yeah dud you just made your last mistake, because even thought the answers came at me sounding chopping, and i have been to the websites with the sound bites from actors because it was a love of my ex-loser-husband, I freaking LOVE Total Recall.
    So I said
    "Yeah I don't think so, (then i pretty much said above statement and so you want to try again?"
    "uhhhhhhhh" ...... Click.

Me and all the people in the chat got a huge kick out of it, and it was a great way to end a shift. Thanks boys, but seriously work on it. Granted it was a lot better than the boys trying to find a city in Florida that started with a T and then I hear more prepubescent boys in the background giggling and saying tampon.
    ~edited cuz I can't spell!~
    Last edited by Voice on the Phone; 10-19-2009, 04:24 AM.

Prank call fail!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

"Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"

Wait... thats Detective John Kimble.
      "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
      Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

SC: I'll be back.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
          "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"
          Locally, we have a radio station that uses clips from that flick...as they prank-call various businesses. I don't think they still do it, but in the past, if the 'victim' stayed on the line, they won a contest. That wasn't their only set of clips--they once had Yoda (from Star Wars) prank call a strip joint
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
          X