Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah, tomorrow's Halloween (this happened yesterday)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, tomorrow's Halloween (this happened yesterday)

SC: Will you be getting in any more of this fabric (holds up a Halloween fabric)
    Me: Well, we really never know what we're getting in, but if I had to guess I'd say no.
    SC: Why not!
    Me: Well...tomorrow's Halloween.
    SC: So?
    Me: Why would we get in holiday fabric after the holiday's over?
    SC: I need more for my costume!
    Me: I'm sorry, I can call another store and see if they have it.
    SC: No, I don't have time to go to another store! Now I need to buy a costume because you won't be getting the fabric to make one!
    Me:...when do you need the fabric by?
    SC: HALLOWEEN! DUH! GEEZE
    Me:...but tomorrow's Halloween...
    SC: Yeah?
    Me: So it doesn't matter if we're getting more in.
    SC: But if you got more I could make my costume!
    Me: I'm a little confused, are you asking if we'll be getting anymore in tonight?
    SC: Yeah
    Me: Ma'am, it's 8:40, we close in 20 minutes. We only get trucks on Monday, and they only come once a day.
    SC: I can't believe you can't get me any more fabric
    Me: Yeah, I'll pull it out of my ass Have a nice night

That one confused me a bit. Oh, go here to read about non customer sucky work stuff. Tell me what you think.

Duh, it's obviously your fault she waited til the day before Halloween to start making her costume.

Some dipshit decided that we should hang a banner that read "Your Hallween Headquarters".

Which...is so true, if your Halloween doesn't require costumes or candy.
    you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

Good you stopped things when you did. Imagine her anger once she got home and realized she had to SEW the costume.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
        Good you stopped things when you did. Imagine her anger once she got home and realized she had to SEW the costume.
        Hehe, yeah. The week before Halloween is like armature's hour. Not a single person that came through my line knew what they were doing.

Comment

Quoth flutes_and_fabric View Post
          Hehe, yeah. The week before Halloween is like amateurs' hour. Not a single person that came through my line knew what they were doing.
          No kidding! And everybody and their cousin wanted to be Max from "Where The Wild Things Are", meaning we sold a boatload of that fake fur stuff. Of course, nobody was using a pattern of any kind; they figured they could just "whip it together". How much you wanna bet there's loads of unused fabric and fake fur sitting gathering dust in these people's closets because they didn't realize how much work they were going to have to do?
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X