Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the hypocritcal parents and the direction-challenged.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hypocritcal parents and the direction-challenged.

2 quick stories i had at work yesterday

1. the hypocritcal parent.

i never saw these people but i heard them. i was in the fittin room and they were around the room somewhere. and one kid was saying that i guess his brother told him to shut up(kid #1 sounded about 5) so he kept saying this to his mom. im think that shut up in that family is bad. well after about 2 minutes of the boy repeating himself like a broken record. the mom tells the boy to shut up. i kinda chuckle at it, more funny customer than sc

direction-challenged

i get a call for a price check. great. its on a beanie. double great. we have like all sorts of beanies in 3 or 4 different areas in the apparel dept. she said it was kids so im like cool, that narrows it down alot. as im walkin over to the area, i see light blue and dark blue(she said it was blue) i ask her and says dark. so i grab a dark one and walk up there. nope im wrong.(usually i right unless i get bad info) so i ask her where she got it from. first i point to the kids area where i got it from. which is NW from the register we were at. no she says it she got it from straight ahead. which means she got it from mens athletics. which as you can tell is impossible unless it was a pick up then put back over there. so i walk over there and look at the 2 endcap where it could have come from. after like a min she walks over there. and says she got it from over here, she leads me to to the exact place where i was pointing at and the only area where kids beanies are at.

im like

people....

LOL, the second one sounds like me. 'Direction challenged' sounds a hell of a lot better than 'couldn't find my arse without a map'.

My parents are both teachers, and there have been many times when they've had conversations like this with kids:
    Kid: 'He swore at me!'
    Mum: 'What did he say?'
    Kid: He said "Shut up" to me!'
    Mum:
    God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you. - Angelspit, '100%'

I'm sorry, I'm not authorised to give a f**k.

Comment

Ugh, little kids just will not be quiet. You spend the first year or two trying to get them to talk, then the next 10 trying to get them to shut up. They keep repeating what they just said like a broken record, when the parent is talking to me.

I just want to say to the kid, "Yes, you dad saw the airsoft guns, he also told you that he isn't buying you one because you already have one. STFU already and stop interrupting him." I think some parents would be glad if I told that to their kid because we all know that kids don't listen to their parents.
      "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Working...
      X