This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Shalom View Post
    What do I pull out, it's something I've never seen before: a miniature credit card, maybe half the size of a regular card, with a hole in one corner so you can put it on your key ring with your loyalty cards, which she had shoved in the slot so far that it totally vanished.
    Yep I've seen those. They're a bit harder to swipe than regular credit cards, but they do work. I personally would never use them, but yeah I've seen them.

Comment

I have to admit I hate using SCOs and with a lot of stores have simply stopped using them. I’ve found its much faster to just go to a register with a cashier than try to fight with a machine. Half the time I’ve noticed that some shops don’t even have reps watching them, or their chatting to their friends. The other half the programming to the machine seems to be buggie. I cant tell you the amount of times before I gave up on the things where I’d buy a skin of thread, go for the opt out of bagging step since I’d learned the machine did not register .009grams and have it tell me to wait for an attendant.

Comment

Working...
      X