X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You epic fail on so many levels

Okay three things that will not make me like you

1) When I tell you that my supervisor doesn't just sit quietly in a chair all day waiting to talk to you and rather has other responsibilities as well do not try to tell me, "It is against the law not to have a supervisor available for me" The law does not change to whatever is convenient for you.

2) When I look over your situation and determine that No it is not our fault that you didn't call us earlier and no I will not be telling one of my techs to just go ahead and run by your place DO NOT tell me that I am only saying that because I am clearly incapable of making a decision. I am very capable you simply didn't like my decision.

3) Do not tell me I should refund fees you paid because of a situation that was caused by a third party involved in your life.

Detailed:

This woman called today. Last week she was turned off for nonpayment of her account. She called last Thursday paid and arranged for us to come out on Friday. Apparently Friday they had a family emergency and had to run out of town.

I understand this and that sucks. They did not call us later that day to say, "Sorry we weren't there when you showed up as prearranged can you come again tomorrow (if they had called before 3 we would have come back out the very next day)" Instead they were upset that we didn't just come back out once a day until we caught them at home.

She wanted me to just get a tech and have him run by her home when it is convenient for her . I advised her that unless she wanted to pay extra to have a tech come out this evening (thus making him later getting home to his family) that we can reschedule for tomorrow.

After arguing with me for awhile she started working her way up the food chain when she got to a supervisor (senior rep can come first then Sup) she told them that not only should she get someone out right now (not even evening yet) and not pay extra for it but we should refund the money she paid for our tech having to come out in the first place because she didn't pay her bill.

The amusing thing if even once she had been, "We fucked up we should have called should have made other arrangements we were stressed" I would have pushed hard to get the extra fees billed out so she wouldn't have to pay them now.

Did she get some hard pwnage from your supervisor?
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
      Did she get some hard pwnage from your supervisor?
      Oh severely she was and I do believe the notes used this word "educated" so that now she understands how things work.

Comment

A happy ending! Good on your supervisor for standing up to the woman!
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

The great thing about my company is that 9 times out of 10 the supervisor will back us.

The times they don't is if it's something we couldn't have offered the customer so they offer it or we fucked up.

Comment

Quoth jackfaire View Post
            Oh severely she was and I do believe the notes used this word "educated" so that now she understands how things work.
            Oooh, "educated" that sounds so delightfully ominous.
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth jackfaire View Post

The amusing thing if even once she had been, "We fucked up we should have called should have made other arrangements we were stressed" I would have pushed hard to get the extra fees billed out so she wouldn't have to pay them now.
              It's like some people think they have to act all demanding and "show who's boss", and they will get everything they want. SO wrong. If you treat me like a piece of garbage, and behave like an entitled asshole, you will get from me, at best, the very bare minimum effort of service that is required for me to keep my job.

Civil people get excellent customer service, and I would go to the moon and back for the really nice ones.
              "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds..."

Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance.

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                Oooh, "educated" that sounds so delightfully ominous.
                Basically means the supervisor again explained what me and senior rep did and then taught her about reality then documented such so she couldn't call back later and be like, "But I don't understand physics"

Comment

If I remember from my time in (government agency), "educated" means "told with assistance from clue by 4"
                  I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Working...
                  X