This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who let the crazies out?

Well, besides SE deciding that SHE will speak for me when *I* need to ask the boss a question, which I won't get into right now (still too upset,) people are really causing me to lose faith in humanity today.

SC 1 stood to the side of my register, not even in line, yakking on her cellphone in a foreign language, and got upset that I couldn't read her mind and know she wanted cigarettes.

SC2 had paid for an item she was returning with a gift card and 3 cents in cash. She got upset that I wouldn't give her cash for the entire amount. Doesn't work that way, sweetie!

Another guy wanted a gift card for a return he'd done on a credit card. Not our rule, I can't bend it. Claiming your wife will kill you if you don't garners no sympathy from me.

The last one *demanded* that I discount her hair color or she wouldn't buy it from us anymore. If it's not on sale, I can't change that. Nice try.

I wanna go home. My body is not reacting well to the stress today.
    Last edited by Dragon_Dreamer; 11-24-2009, 10:17 PM.

at least today's almost over. i hope tomorrow's better for you!
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

Thanks. I did have a bright spot this afternoon. Two, in fact. The first was one of my elderly customers saying that I and my coworkers were one of the reasons she was going to give thanks on Thursday, since we help her so much.

The second was one of my former teachers, who is going to do her best to help me get back into school, and get around all the BS I've been havin to go through. (LONG, convoluted story. Suffice to say, blame much of it on the Asperger's not being diagnosed until well after high school.) Knowing I have someone on my side who is making it a goal to help me achieve my dreams is priceless.

Comment

Quoth Cygnata View Post
        Another guy wanted a gift card for a return he'd done on a credit card. Not our rule, I can't bend it. Claiming your wife will kill you if you don't garners no sympathy from me.
        I don't understand. He did a return, got a refund to his cc, but wanted a gift card instead? Why not just use the cc to buy a gift card?
        Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

He claimed his wife didn't want to bother looking at all her credit card statements, so he wanted the credit back on one of our "store credit" cards, not an actual gift card.

Comment

Maybe he wanted to use the money to buy something his wife had said they didn't have the budget for and if you gave him store credit he could be all oh well I guess we have to spend it here honey.

Comment

Maybe, but the item in question was around $5.

Comment

Working...
              X