This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no touchy!!

the store has a back door and a front door.

i always close and lock the back first to make sure no one sneaks in before we close.

so i do so tonite and wouldnt you know...some jerk decided to unlock the door and push it open.

its a sliding door. so yet again, this is the 3rd time, a customer unlocks the door and pushes it off its track.

i mean seriously...would any of you when leaving a store (even be there as late as it closes) would fiddle around with doors? what if it turned on then closed on you. gah.

luckily im now a pro at fixing it.

I always dreamed of getting locked in a store overnight (yes before the really awesome Dawson's Creek episode) but yeah that guy is an idjit.

Comment

Isn't that essentially breaking and entering?

Comment

I've always wanted to yell at a person who does that "STOP. You are illegally trespassing on this property as we are currently closed. Leave now or we will call the police!"

If I can tug and pull on a person all I want and they still insist on checking out the loose screws and nails aisle and wondering what they want to bring home with them, something needs to be done.
        SC: "Are you new or something?"
        Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Quoth jackfaire View Post
          I always dreamed of getting locked in a store overnight (yes before the really awesome Dawson's Creek episode) but yeah that guy is an idjit.
          I seem to remember an old made for TV movie or something where some guy gets locked in a mall and they released the dobermans. Therefore, I'm deathly afraid of getting locked in somewhere.

Comment

Those doors must be too easy, if customers can unlock them themselves and push them off of their tracks and sneak in.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
              Those doors must be too easy, if customers can unlock them themselves and push them off of their tracks and sneak in.
              I think they are leaving not entering
              If it makes sense, it's not allowed™. -- BeckySunshine

I've heard of breaking wind but not breaking and entering wind. --- Sheldonrs

My gaming blog:Ghosts from the Black

Comment

Maybe they're hoping you won't notice so they can come back through the open door later and rob the store at their leisure?

Comment

That makes sense.....

Just goes to show that there are always customers that have no sense of boundaries.

My biggest peeve at the gas station was when customers went behind the counter to get their own snuff.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

they were exiting. i figure most people when they get to closed automatic doors they do the look around...up down. back up move forward then give up.

not these people. they just have the balls to touch our doors. not much i can do. i shut it off, pull it closed and lock it. the doors not light either. so they put some effort into it.

*slap*!

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
                      they were exiting. i figure most people when they get to closed automatic doors they do the look around...!
                      I do the Jedi. I tend to walk to fast for door sensors to catch me so I wave my hand in front of me in the "These are not the droids your looking for way" so that I will trip the scanner if it doesn't trip I need to find another exit
                      Last edited by jackfaire; 11-26-2009, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one.
                        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Working...
                        X