This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Which We Foil a Criminal Mastermind

So, you’ve got a buddy who comes over to your apartment all the time, and getting temporary permits so he can park there on a day by day basis is just such a hassle, it would be so much easier if he had a resident permit in his car wouldn’t it? Too bad he can’t get one because he doesn’t live there. “But wait!” Our hero realizes, “I can report that my permit was stolen! Then I’ll get a fresh one! I’ll give the replacement one to my buddy, and keep my “stolen” one in my car! Then we’ll both have permits! That’s just what I’ll do!” Brilliant plan!

Too bad you forgot the permits are numbered. Too bad you didn’t think about the apartment telling us permit #87 was reported stolen and for us to be on the lookout for it. Too bad one of our drivers saw permit #87 hanging in your car and towed you in. Too bad your buddy who now has the only real permit has since left town for Thanksgiving. Too bad you’ll be paying to park in public parking for the week until he gets back since you’ll just be towed out of that lot again if you don’t have a permit or try to display the invalid one again.

Knucklehead….
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

*does the pwnage dance*

Comment

Quoth jackfaire View Post
      *does the pwnage dance*
      I don't know that dance . . . can someone show me please?

Love the self-pwnage there in the OP . . .
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Oh I can't even begin to imagine the whining that ensued.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
          Oh I can't even begin to imagine the whining that ensued.
          You must be new to the boards.

Because I am pretty sure most of us here CAN imagine it. Oh, can we ever!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            You must be new to the boards.

Because I am pretty sure most of us here CAN imagine it. Oh, can we ever!
            I can, but then I drink to forget. Then I can't until they whine for an amount of time until the whole cycle starts anew.
            How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
              I can, but then I drink to forget. Then I can't until they whine for an amount of time until the whole cycle starts anew.
              *The day I quit my job with no intention of returning the sucky customers will get this*

Oh god thank you sir i want to thank you for reminding me

1) Why I am quitting!

2) Why I drown my liver

3) Why you are an asshat fucktard
              Last edited by jackfaire; 11-28-2009, 01:28 PM.

Comment

This one made my morning.
                "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Ha ha!!!!!! I love it when idiots like them get exactly what they have coming to them!!!! Pwned!!!!!!!!

I would have loved to have been there to see the look on his face when he realized his vehicle was towed.
                  "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
                  ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Working...
                  X