This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Told Me How To Do My Job

Yesterday, I went over to a register to pull a till and a customer came over and put his stuff on the belt. I rang up and bagged the items and the customer revealed a bag that he brought and he wanted to be entered to win a gift card. He tried to get me to void the whole order and start over which I didn't need to do. He also wanted the items put into the bag he brought so I unbagged the items and put them in his bag.

The customer lectured me that if a customer has their own bags to ask for their savings card and enter each bag that the customer has into the drawing. The one problem is that not all customers want to be entered so basically he wants me to enter them whether they want it or not.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Can I kick this dumbass in the nuts... please.

I despise these people. I have a pet-peeve of clerks always asking for things that is my responsibility to tell them, typically something that I don't want. It's the vocal idiots like this who force you poor souls to ask these questions though. They're too stupid to take care of it themselves so they bitch and whine to make you ask them. Can I get on my steel toes and give him a good ol' "how's your father?"... please.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
    Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Yeah seriously like I always get asked, "Do you have your rewards card today?" because of assholes like this. I mean jeez that is the kind of thing I should be telling them if I have.

Comment

This is the type of customer who assumes every customer wants things one exact way. Why would you ever bag something with X on the bottom when you know that's wrong garble rabble grrr! No point in trying to explain most customers prefer it, because obviously you're wrong!
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

it's the few morons that make it so hard and annoying for the rest of the world
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

Reminds me of the idiots who we get whenever we do petrol vouchers. These idiots whine and bitch if they forget to use their voucher.

"Moan! Whine! Complain! You should remind me to use my voucher! Boo hoo!"

I'm not your effing mother; it is not my duty to remind you to remember your sodding voucher. Remember it yourself, like a grownup.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
            X