X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egg sauce

http://www.essortment.com/all/eggssaucerecip_rrud.htm

Comment

I've only watched Navy NCIS a couple or so times, but it's been a few years ago. Don't know why I didn't get into it, as I recall finding the premise interesting, and thought Abby was cute.

Maybe back then it was up against another show I like, or maybe it was from my desire to keep "must watch" shows to a minimum.

I think seeing Abby in the previews are what may have piqued my interest in the first place. Of course, I still see the previews all the time, and several months back was curious about the actress' age. Checked out IMDb, and like everyone here, was shocked to find out she was 40, and not somewhere in her mid '20's-early '30's.

Alas, she is not a cougar to me, being 10.5 years, almost to the day, younger. Although, I guess her being 40, and not ten or so years younger, makes me less of a dirty old man!

So, the only two current investigative type shows I make a point to watch, ar Cold Case, and the older, syndicated, episodes of Monk, which air latenight Sat/Sun on one of my local stations. Don't have cable/sattelite, so just limited to those syndicated eps.

Mike
      Last edited by JustaCashier; 12-05-2009, 12:18 AM. Reason: Dirty old man
      Meow.........

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        Honestly? I would probably say something along the lines of, "Um, bacon and ham ARE pork!"

Or if I really didn't like the job, I'd probably get fired. Because I'd say something more like "You fucking idiot, where do youo think ham and bacon COME from...sea snails?"
        Oh sure they just come from this magical animal...

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
          I just looked in my freezer, and I have turkey ham, and beef based bacon [along with some turkey bacon, and some TVP bacon bits]
          Fair enough, but let's face facts...if you are in a sub or sandwich shop, let alone a in one that is part of a chain, the bacon and ham are pretty much going to be real bacon and real ham. As in pig flesh. Sure, there are going to be some specialty or kosher shops that differ, but for the most part...no. Seriously, just....no.

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          I could've sworn she was around 30ish . . .
          I know, right?

The really wacked out part is that she is older than the actresses who play both Kate Todd and Ziva David. And yet, watching the show, you think she is younger, especially in the case of the former. (If you're wondering, she is 4 years older than Sasha Alexander, and over ten years older than Cate de Pablo.) Really bizarre part....she is two days older than my ex-fiance, The Brit. Who also did not look her age. Intriguing.....

By the way, not to be too lecherous here, but I AM offering a bounty to anyone who can find me actual nude photos of Ms. Perette. Personally I don't think they exist. I've looked.

What? I'm a normal heterosexual horny dude. And she's hot. And considering I am not really into goths in general, that is saying something.

EDITED TO ADD: This is interesting. And it explains a lot about why she is so convincing as Abby Sciuto. I did not realize that Pauley Perette has a Master's Degree in Criminology, and is apparently "completely obsessed with the study of Forensic Science," according to imdb.com. Wow.
          Last edited by Jester; 12-05-2009, 10:52 AM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
            If you aren't allowed to eat something that came from something that has a cloven hoof (as far as I'm aware, correct me if I'm wrong) does that mean you can't eat ninja's?
            Unicorns are off the list, too.

As are succubi...
            Quoth Juwl View Post
            My brother once snorted sugar off a restaurant table, for his friends. He hung out with some odd ones.
            My ex did that. Same with various artificial sweeteners. And once with pepper.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              EDITED TO ADD: This is interesting. And it explains a lot about why she is so convincing as Abby Sciuto. I did not realize that Pauley Perette has a Master's Degree in Criminology, and is apparently "completely obsessed with the study of Forensic Science," according to imdb.com. Wow.
              And I wonder how much her musical side led to Abby the perkygoth hot...ok I'll stop myself and chip in with Jester... A grrl's gotta have some hobbies.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                My brother once snorted sugar off a restaurant table, for his friends. He hung out with some odd ones.
                Years ago(at least 15 years or so), at Walmart they had a novelty type item called Pickle Flavored Gum. It came in a plastic pickle shaped container and had powder also pickle flavored. I had classmate who used to snort that stuff.......

Comment

Working...
                X