This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just take your pot and go

As I was out stripping linens from the rooms today, I walked into one bathroom and noticed the fan wasn't running. No problem. I go to pop off the fan cover to plug the fan back in. That's when I discover the guest left me a personal stash of reefer where the power outlet for the fan should have been. Oh joy.

I pick it up and am heading to the office so CW can witness me destroy it, as per policy. As I head out, I hear my housekeeping cart being pushed aside. Oh sh*t....

SC storms into the room....oh hey, I know you! I kicked you out of a vacant room last week! You shouldn't even be here!(http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=56739)

SC: I...uh...excuse me...I just need to get something I left in here.

SC barges past to the bathroom, and sees the fan cover.

SC: Oh, you found it already.
    Me: You mean this? *pulls out bag*
    SC: .....yyyyyeah. Er.......

Cue awkward social moment. SC is staring at me. I'm standing there with the weed. He's got me cornered, and is about twice my size. If he decided to start something, I would not win.

I toss him the reefer.

Me: Just take it and go.
    SC: OHMYGODTHANKYOUSOMUCHIOWEYOUONE!
    Me: Yeah, go.
    SC: You want some? I really owe you, man!
    Me: No, I don't. Please, just go.
    SC: I'll give you some if you want it.
    Me: No, no, that's okay. Just...
    SC: ...You just want me to go, right?
    Me: Yes
    SC: Okay. Sorry about that.

SC quickly exited. Well, at least he apologized. I finished stripping and let the maintenance man know the power outlet for the fan was busted.

Went to office and sure enough, SC had gotten some chick to rent the room for him. That's called fronting. That's a no-no. You get to go on the "special guest" list now!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

The grass is always greener in someone else's bathroom.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
    X