This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Did you just snatch that from me?"

This was a bit ago, but it still makes me .

It was a really slow day, and this a woman and I am assuming her mother came into my line. I said hi, and her mom just started out by asking what was the price of this candle she had. I told her I'll scan it to check the price.

I took it from her ( I didn't yank, I just took it from her hands ), and as I go to scan it she says "Did you just snatch that from me???!?" I was like whatttttt?????.... No? I'm sorry? No other customers were in my line though so it wasn't like anybody heard really.

She didn't say anything after I said that though. :| I'm scanning more of her stuff , and I'm just thinking like who does that... and she asks me "Are you not paying attention now?? Why are you dozing off?" Huh??? I'm really not even joking.

I was paying attention to her, scanning her items, and now I'm really upset. I told her I was paying attention to her, and I'm trying the best I can. The daughter with her doesn't even say anything during the whole time either. She doesn't say anything rude after that, and I say have a nice day. I was like wtf geeze.

Sorry you went through that, some people are just weird assholes.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Control freaks is more like it. You must be in Wisconsin. I run into this weird complaining constantly.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

It is not limited to Wisconsin, or any one place. Idiots, control freaks, assholes, and fucktards are everywhere. They are not unique to any one region, though of course various areas may have their own unique incarnations of such.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

When people do things like that which annoy me or make me mad, I may not be directly rude or mean to them, but I sure don't wish them a nice day.

Comment

Me either, but one time I did that some girl was like "HAVE A NICEEEE DAYYYY TOOO!!!!!!!" all rudely so I was like meh better just say it for now on.

Comment

Working...
            X