This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done on making a woman cry over a box of cat food

Today a man came in to pay for fuel for the van he was in. He was dirty and missing loads of teeth (he really looked like he was a smackhead). After he paid he started hanging around by the front of the shop and he picked up box of cat food and walked out with it.

Our manager, who was on the shop floor, saw him and ran over and snatched it out of his hand. He then tried to make out that he forgot to pay for it (yeah right),and our manager replied by saying that he knew what he was doing. He then marched over to her and became really aggressive and pointing his finger into her face, saying how dare she talk to him like that, and she had no right to do what she did. He was getting really abusive and I said to me CW that we should press the panic alarm which she had already done. When he had finished is ranting he walked out and back into his van and it left. Our manager then came into the back of the shop and broke down in tears as she said that she really thought he was going to hit her.

My CW said that she recognised the man, and that he is part of a group who have a Vauxhall Tigra and regularly drive off after filling up. When we mentioned this to the police officers when they arrived (though we had been told that our panic alarm isn't connected to the police anymore) they said that they know who they are as they have been in every petrol station in Liverpool!

The police have the footage and the registration plates of the van, although they have been known to change them, so hopefully this time they are going to be arrested.

And he owns an animal...

Comment

my guess is he was steeling the catfood just cuz he's a jerk. hopefully the cops find him and do something...like throw his smelly bum in jail.
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

Working...
      X