This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forty Minute Wait Claim

Yesterday, a customer complained to the FEM that she'd been waiting in the express line for forty minutes (probably spent that time on her cell phone) and mentioned that the express checker didn't know how to do her job (even though she did). One of the checkers in a regular line that currently didn't have any customers offered to take this customer and the customer didn't take her up on it.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

That's EW behavior with a capital E. Or passive-aggressive.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Either that, or she magnified her wait time by 5-10 times ...
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Uhm, who in their right mind waits in line for forty minutes? It wasn't Black Friday, and the line wasn't for Space Mountain, so what could possibly make her wait that long without looking for a shorter line?

I think I smell bullshit.
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

The only way there'd be such a wait time is if there were multiple difficult transactions ahead of her. Price checks, overrides and WIC all take time. However, I'm guessing this "customer" was just talking out of he ass.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I think I've figured out "customer time." Every two minutes of wait time in our reality equals twenty in theirs.

Comment

Working...
            X