This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karma's a bitch!

so i'm working the bar today making drinks and the gal on drive thru, "A" has a customer that keeps changing her order. first she orders some peppermint brownies, but once she sees them, she doesn't want them because they aren't green. then she wants her drink remade because she doesn't want to pay for the syrup we put in. she's pretty bitchy at the point and after a few more changes at the window, she sees that she's holding up a line. so she says she's going to come in and deal with us inside. fine, whatever. she doesn't come in. nope. she zooms off and rear-ends someone on the street right in front of the store. cops are called, we watch her get a ticket. she looks pretty livid, but whatever. karma's a bitch!
    i feel sorry for the person she ended up hitting, tho.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

You just made my morning.
    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

I feel bad for the innocent people in the other car, but that would have awesome to see.

"Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

What a stupid bitch.

And who thinks peppermint anything is going to be green? Everybody knows peppermint is red or pink.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          What a stupid bitch.

And who thinks peppermint anything is going to be green? Everybody knows peppermint is red or pink.

^-.-^
          She might be thinking mint/spearmint (which peppermint is the superior mint imho but I am guessing some people hear the mint part and just think spearmint).

And oh wow, peppermint brownies sound yummy!!!!! *drool* I'll take her brownie she didn't want.

Comment

Peppermint is only green when it's still in a plant. I'd be hesitant to eat a green baked good--can you tell that from mold?
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Mold? Eh...just tell 'em it it frosting. j/k
              Do unto others as you think is funny.

Comment

lol. A and i almost died laughing when we watched her get a ticket. at first we weren't sure it was her...but after we figured it was...awesome. she was still giddy about it 4 hours later.

and the peppermint brownies are uh-mazing. bit over priced for the size, tho.
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

Ben & Jerry resisited doing mint choc ice cream for a while because they don't use artificical colour and it wouldn't be green.
                  "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

That totally made my day!

Comment

Mint is Mint - and i looooooooooove me some mint!!

That woman deserved that! Got a good chuckle.
                      "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
                      ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

Who's to say the people in the other car weren't getting their own karmatic bitch-slap? Or maybe karma is just testing them before letting find out that something was wrong with their car before, but they can now say the woman caused it and get it fixed at her expense?
                        I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...

Comment

^-.-^
                          She may have been thinking of Grashoppers, which are mint chocolate brownies with mintier green frosting and a layer of chocolate on top.

Sucky nonetheless, with a nice karmic finish.
                          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                          X