Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relay Call = ? + "Have Fun With That".

I had my first relay call yesterday, which was quite fun, the guy doing it sounded hot. That aside, the lady who was on the relay basically asked me to call her back because she wanted to test if her phone was working properly or not. I did, and I got nothing but a busy signal.

So...question would be why ask us to test her phone for her? It doesn't make sense. Well sort of but not really.

Also, I posted about two idiots who were heckling me before, I can't remember it but it was the guy proudly announcing "Well I'm better in bed!"

They came back a couple days ago and heckled me because I was going home, saying, "Aww, man you're BUYING stuff? You're supposed to WORK here, not shop here!"

"I'm a customer too now."

"You shouldn't be!"

I pay and as I'm walking out, guy bitches about the length of the line and how he'd have to wait. "She should be helping us out! C'mon man!"

"Have fun with that boys! Byes! See you later!"

Haha, I felt awesome.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Quoth ralerin View Post
    I had my first relay call yesterday, which was quite fun, the guy doing it sounded hot.
    Maybe it was Smiley
    Last edited by Mnemjian; 12-20-2009, 09:30 AM.
    !
    "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Quoth Mnemjian View Post
      Maybe it was Sheldon
      You mean Smiley?
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
        So...question would be why ask us to test her phone for her? It doesn't make sense. Well sort of but not really.
        People with hearing problems may have their phones hooked up to lights that flash when the phone rings. She may have been trying to find out if her lights were working. I have a hearing-impaired friend who has his cable TV set up to flash the caller ID on the TV screen. She could have been testing a new setup like that, too.

Or, she could have just been a lonely loonie wanting to feel good that *someone* was trying to call her on the holidays.
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
          the guy doing it sounded hot.
          *groaaaannnnn*

I used to be a relay operator and got so sick of the "heh heh operator are you hot? you SOUND hot heh I bet the operator is hot heh heh"

I can't explain the call back though.
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            You mean Smiley?
            Oh my mistake! Yeah I did Duh...
            !
            "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Working...
            X