X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Incognito, Enemas, & the most bizzare food allergy ever

M-I-C....um, wait....

So I had my run in with a "person of interest" who has to keep his name a secret because of it's connotations with a "famous family." Of course, being incognito means you seem to lose the ability to identify yourself.

Cutting to the chase, he comes up with an item, and tell me that he can't find his store card. And makes a comment that it took one of our other stores 20 minutes to find his card. Long story short, he leaves without his merch, me having an even more irrational hatred of his family name, and somehow angering my SM after she has to repeat 10 times the number he gave us as the way to pull his account was the number for our competitor.

Douchebitch

I swear I can't look at Apple Cider again after this one woman described to me in the most horrifying detail about how Apple Cider can clean out your system. As an Enema Douche.

Yes, I do read the inventory

Overheard a lady in cooking commenting to another woman that she is deathly allergic to Onions. Life Threatening Allergic to Onions. Not a few minutes later, I hear her wanting to eat a potato with chives. I had to interject: "If you're deathly allergic to onions, you can't eat chives, garlic, lotus, negi/scallions, or any member of the onion family."

Silence from both of them as I walk away.

What a total waste of apple cider! The woman should be hanged!

Awesome response to the twit about onions, though.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

To which she would have replied one of the following:
      • Don't you tell me what I can and can not eat...
      • Oh, no! This changes everything! You've ruined my life! I can't eat anything I like to eat ever again! * runs off sobbing *
      SC: "Are you new or something?"
      Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Working...
      X