X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry we aren't fast enough for you and others

Sorry we aren't fast enough for you...

I was opening the front counter area by myself yesterday. Our clocks are a little slow, but we usually go by them for everything, opening ,closing, etc. Yesterday my manager decided to open the front doors early because I was pretty much done. Well as soon as he did this a woman barged in.

SC: I think you know who this is
    Me: you get it

SC: Your drivethrew isn't open.
    Me: I'm sorry, we just opened, the person working was probably just a little slow in getting there.
    SC: Well I want you to go make sure that it's open now.

I went to go and do this and then after that she didn't even care she just ordered inside. I understand that she didn't want to get out of her car, but it was just opened and she wasn't planning on using it so I don't see why it was such a big deal.

Please don't say that

This isn't exactly sucky, but every single time a customer said how slow we were people started pouring in. At least my coworkers were willing to help when it got a little crazy.

I had others, but I can't remember them now so I guess this is it.

I remember once I was checking a guest in. He was the only one in the lobby. I was almost done, literally about 15 seconds from finishing up my spiel and getting their signature on the reg card, when an SC storms in.

She sees me going over my spiel, exclaims "God, I don't want to have to wait for this," and stormed out!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Used to be a regular flock of vultures that waited the opening of the bread shop along from us every Saturday morning. Once customers, we knew her as Gammon End, was always in the group waiting for up to half an hour to be let in.

She once waited for roughly that time and got in, but two of the vultures were in before her. While they being served, and almost having finished their transactions, reports are that she loudly huffed that she couldn't wait any longer and left in a state of high dudgeon.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
      X