This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snow stories

1. I laughed at people yesterday. Two gents walk in without reservations & we had a MAJOR snow storm move through the area, so people are getting stranded. The one guy's ?:

SC: So, the roads are really bad right now so they will be better in the morning right?
    Me: *scoffs* Um...no, the snow is going to fall all night so the road conditions will not improve at all.
    SC: *shocked look at my laugh*

Then THEN!

SC: Well, how much snow as fallen?
    Me: Well...I am not exactly sure of the exact amount... (and I am not a mother-fing meteriologist!)
    SC: Ha. Of course not (said in that smug you are stupid way)... *glare*
    Me: It's at least 6 inches, we will get more...so... Sorry I just got on shift not long ago so I haven't been able to do much research.

Why oh why must you ask me all of these damn questions and treat me like poop when I don't know the answer?

His partner was using our business computer & came up saying google was in another language & he couldn't read it. I walk over & below the search area it says, "Google in English", I clicked it...and tada!

It was like vengence for my scoffing at their dumb inquiry.
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
    Me: It's at least 6 inches,...so... double your dick-size

Fixed it to reflect your thoughts.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
      Fixed it to reflect your thoughts.
      LMAO!!!!!

If only that could actually be said...

Comment

Going through SLC during snow and fog recently, I got the last available room in a motel. Didn't bitch, didn't ask stupid questions, just expressed gratitude I had a place to get off the road and to sleep...
        Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Working...
        X