Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about tenacity. Just give it up already... wow.
    http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
    Melody Gardot

Comment

This guy is just about killing me.

I hadn't heard from him since my last update in this thread. Only one message from Frank asking if the SC had been in touch with me, because Frank hadn't heard from him.

And what should land in my inbox today?

An all caps statement that he'd bought an update and needed help activating it. He did not state *who* he bought it from, either us or a reseller.

So I look up the serial number in our database.

No update.

I call Eugene, the guy who does order entry here, and asked if he has received any update order for that serial number.

Zilch.

So I emailed Frank to ask him. I haven't heard back from Frank yet.

But I do need to get back to customers quickly so I answered the SC simply to tell him we haven't received the update order. Of course, I "helpfully" gave him quote and told him which credit cards we accept.

Since the SC did not state that he purchased the update from Frank I couldn't really publicly cc it to Frank. So I simply stated that if he placed the update order through a reseller he'd have to contact the reseller to check on the status of the order.

It's nicely generic but absolutely no help if he's still trying to scam.

In case he's NOT still scamming, I privately wrote to Frank to let him know his dear little friend just surfaced and claimed he's already bought an update. If Frank actually *has* an order from him, he'll let me know.

Update: While I was posting, Frank got back to me. His reply contained confirmation that no update order has been placed. The word "Fruit-loop" also was contained in it.
      Last edited by Dips; 01-25-2010, 02:51 PM.
      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

This clown just isn't going to drop this after he's been busted how many times?

Methinks it's time for a strongly worded e-mail saying, "it ain't gonna happen!"

Still, the amusement value can't be beat!

Comment

and i bet he's telling his customers that the reason he can't get their [output] done is because of the software

or rather because he's too cheap to buy an update

Comment

Working...
          X