This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a CC

Okay, when I say at least 2 times that you can pay cash for a room but I have to have a valid credit card to hold it, and you nod both times, don't tell me after I have NEARLY FINISHED checking in the room that you don't own a credit card!

I was burned 3 days ago when a guest begged me to take only the cash. I WILL NOT do it again unless I have written permission ahead of time from Management.

gah!!!!
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

grrrrrrr I hate that shit . I have to get a credit card on every resy unless you gamble over 50k a year (.
    I get a load of shit from the 1k a day plus people.

I TRY really damn hard to get one from everyone I'm required to, but sometimes if I fuck it up or if they talk too fast, I won''t ask them to repeat it twice I'll ust blame the computer and leave a note for the front desk saying it lost it.

Comment

My hotel used to have this policy in place before I started, but they changed it to where we require $100 deposit. It seems to deter the troublemakers.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

We've had a few this week who didn't think they needed credit cards. Unless they all saw me give the cute PA a break last week because well, I like her and I knew where to pull her corp card from; then the jackass has been strong this week.

Cash paying guests are either walk in's or cc to hold the res, with a cash deposit too.
        "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

Yet another reason that I am grateful that I am no longer in the hotel industry. We also had a $100 deposit rule, and even with the deposit required weeks still get people who would steal, damaged the room, and be generally a jackass.
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
          X