This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    Me: How old is zit-tac-toe over there, 14? 15?
    *snrk*

"zit-tac-toe"

Love it.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
      If they don't fit, he's wearing the wrong size. Duh. (Yes, they do come in different sizes. Online suppliers often have a bigger range than retail pharmacies though.)

If the other two reasons are actually true, chances are it doesn't fit properly. See above.

And yes, I have had occasion to need the above information.
      I know some joke shops sell "condoms for small peckers". They look to be about the width of my pinky finger and smaller than that.

And yes, we have discovered the fit issue. But it seems to be with various brands though.

For example, Ansell-fits fine with my boyfriend. Four Seasons-haven't tried yet. Durex-way too big.

Apologies in advance if that's too much info.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth flutes_and_fabric View Post
        I'm telling you now, there's another one tomorrow. It's awful, only teaching half day, but it still feels like a whole day's worth of work. That's not fair. My area might still have half days next week. The road the school is on still isn't big enough for buses to get by, so they have to drop off down the street. It's a pretty long walk. The entire road has to be blocked off so the students can walk safely, but it's a residential road, so people are stuck in their homes from 9:45-10:05. If you're dropping off or parking there like us, you hafta go early or get in late. It's a mess.
        Stuck in their homes? Oh hells no is that legal. Goddamn kids can walk in the grass if I need to leave.

Comment

Working...
        X