This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crotch to the face is not acceptable

i HATE when im working hard on something at work, say a planogram. i realize the aisles in my store are narrow, its a small store...and i end up making a mess, no matter how hard i try not to

if a person needs to get by and says excuse me....no problemo.

but since only 1 in 20 actually says that, i get mad.

especially when im either sitting on the floor or kneeling and so im butt level with customers. (please dont fart) getting crotch to the face is a little much. too much when its every other customer, and none of which has said excuse me, and all of which has just messed up something i just made look really good. when i do a plano i get a little ocd and want it to look perfect. then some ass-hat takes something and just like idk drops it back on the shelf? like its so damn hard to put something back the right way.

idk how many times i uttered to myself tonite saying how i guess im not allowed to have personal space.

i should stick my arms out and spin in circles in order to achieve that space

suggestion:
    next time you get crotch to face poke them. they object then say well you couldn't say something before so pay up since i had to be subjected to your nasty self

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post

i should stick my arms out and spin in circles in order to achieve that space
      If you had sharp pointy things at the end of your arms.... I would give you space, in fact, I'd be shopping 5 aisles away from you.
      Make a list of important things to do today.
      At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
      Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Its even worse than when they actually lean on you to reach something.
        "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
        set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Comment

Quoth gaspode View Post
          Its even worse than when they actually lean on you to reach something.
          theres plenty of times where out of nowhere an arm shows up about 2 inches from my face. do they say excuse me? nope!

hmm sharp pointy things

Comment

Methinks you need to buy this jacket here and make it part of your work uniform.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
              Methinks you need to buy this jacket here and make it part of your work uniform.
              haha that would work! but we're technically not supposed to even wear zip up sweatshirts...jerks.

Comment

That's nasty, but of course everyone knows retail employees = inanimate objects.

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                Well if you're going to suggest armour, why not go all the way with this? No more personal space issues!
                Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Quoth Talon View Post
                  That's nasty, but of course everyone knows retail employees = inanimate objects.

Well if you're going to suggest armour, why not go all the way with this? No more personal space issues!
                  lol facing and ringing would be a little difficult with those on though

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
                    lol facing and ringing would be a little difficult with those on though
                    Oh that's right. Ok, how about a nice spiked helmet instead? No one would ever bump their crotch in your face again!
                    Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

No no, you need one of these:

http://www.computergamers.com/techno...ed-jacket.html

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
                        lol nice! id shock a customer and then they would complain or ask where the toothpaste is

Comment

I believe the perfect trade for a crotch to the face is a boot to the head.
                          And one for Jenny and the wimp.

(Note: I am not actually condoning violence against SC's.)
                          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                          X