This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well then. alright.

so...i haven't posted lately cuz...well, i've actually had a surprising lack of sucky customers. but i had one the other day that was more baffling than sucky.

a lady came through the drive thru.
    SC: i came in yesterday and ordered a peppermint white chocolate and i got a regular peppermint mocha.
    me: oh! uhm. okay?
    SC: this happens every time i come in
    me: *remembers this lady. the reason this happens every time she comes in is because she came in almost every day for the last week complaining that the last time she came in, she got the wrong drink*
    SC: so can i get the right drink?
    A (shift lead): did you call and talk to someone about your problem?
    SC: well, no
    A: then i'm sorry. we can't replace your drink
    SC: well, this happens every time. so i'm just going to give you my drink from yesterday and not come back
    A and me: uh. kay?

she pulls out of the drive thru line, parks, and comes in. she leaves her drink from yesterday, complains a little more, and leaves. i pick up the cup and mention that there's nothing written on it. now, at my particular store, there's always some sort of marking on the cup, be it a sticker for the drive through, or a sharpie drink tag. so we're thinking that she didn't come to this store and she's been scamming us for the past week.

moral of the story: if you can't afford your habit...kick it.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post

I laughed so hard at that!

I get stuff like that all the time, people complaining they rented a movie and it didn't work, and proceeding to try to return/get a credit for something from a completely different store. All of our DVDs and games have out store logo on it in marker, so it's easy to call bullshit. But of course, that doesn't stop people from trying.
    "All god does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring." - Invisible Monsters

"The only thing stronger than fear is hope." - Suzanne Collins

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
      Two thoughts came to mind there: 1) The scammer? Kicking the scammer? Sounds like a fun game... and 2) Na, nana na na! Na na na na, na na na, na na na! Na na na Na! (Ferngully.)
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
      X