This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its bad when a c hild calls you baby.

So, once again I've had a man break down in tears over us not having the cheapest beer we have. Its like the eight time. Like Real Tears streaming down the face. He was bawling what is suppose to have now. His shriek of fear, and begging us if we had more in the back, (Which we don't since people like, seriously buy them a dozen at a time. We never keep enough in stock). When I said no, he starting to cry.

A little girl with her mom looked at him, and just said "Baby!"

Her mom frowned and told her it was rude to say that, but I could tell she was trying not to laugh herself.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Bwahahahah. That is gold right there, I like this kid, she deserves cookies.
    I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

That was priceless. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I hope you gave her something for her honesty, lol

Comment

Aww man...

Our store will be selling beer and wine in a few months and I hope I don't see any of that.
          In the slot machine of life, I am the WILD symbol.

Comment

That is funny! Out of the mouths of babes...

How did the guy react on being called out on his childish behavior?
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              That is funny! Out of the mouths of babes...

How did the guy react on being called out on his childish behavior?
              Ether he didn't care or realize. Despite my laughter. He just wanted to know where hurricane was. Why we didn't have it.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

LOL One of these days I gotta come over there and hang out with you at work.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

That guy's got issues. I wouldn't cry for anything less than Guinness, and even then it's doubtful because I don't need alcohol to function as much as that guy evidently does.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

The really sad part is why anyone in Oregon, delicious beer capital of the world, would be buying cheap nasty beer. That's enough to make ME cry.
                    Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Quoth seigus View Post
                      The really sad part is why anyone in Oregon, delicious beer capital of the world, would be buying cheap nasty beer. That's enough to make ME cry.
                      Now now, it's still American beer. It's nowhere near being the world's best beer.
                      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                        Now now, it's still American beer. It's nowhere near being the world's best beer.
                        We make good beer this side of the pond. It's just all done in small batches and never exported. And impossible to convince your family to share.

Comment

Geez, drinking problem, anyone?
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth seigus View Post
                            Oregon, delicious beer capital of the world
                            blasphemy! Germany frowns on your shenanigans!!!(as does to an extent Ireland-though Guiness is not a beer-it is a stout....why yes I am an alcohol snob...live within staggering distance from a bar that actually imports the good German beer/lagers/ales and you kinda get like that...heck they even stock a dark pilsner(as in darker than guiness....)
                            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                              blasphemy! Germany frowns on your shenanigans!!!(as does to an extent Ireland-though Guiness is not a beer-it is a stout....why yes I am an alcohol snob...live within staggering distance from a bar that actually imports the good German beer/lagers/ales and you kinda get like that...heck they even stock a dark pilsner(as in darker than guiness....)
                              All I can say is TRY the beers from Oregon before you judge. I recommend starting with those from Deschutes Brewery in Bend. Try the Red Chair NWPA or the Inversion IPA. Yum.

I'm a beer snob, too. I do not make these statements lightly.
                              I am curious about this dark pilsner...
                              Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Working...
                              X