This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defeat the purpose!

I decided he was more sucky then dumb...

Our breakfast doesn't start until 6am. It is 510am. We start putting basic stuff out that is fine in room temperature. Some people come down & want breakfast this early. Rather then hearing, "but it's out", we let people partake but warn them the of the official times.

Now, a guest comes down, does his thing, checks out...and apparently oh lord wants a muffin!

He then proceeds to mumble to himself amused (or something), I look up, and he using the tongs to grab the muffin to hold open the display door and uses his fingers to grab the muffin.

Nothing like defeating the purpose of what the tongs are actually for.
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

x_x Oh dear. Sticky fingers all over muffins...

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post

He then proceeds to mumble to himself amused (or something), I look up, and he using the tongs to grab the muffin to hold open the display door and uses his fingers to grab the muffin.

Lets hope he was just reallllllly tired.....

Hope he didnt finger the others.

Comment

I just want to say that I adore hotel buffets -- and I have a soft spot for those extended continental breakfasts that some business hotels have, with the bagged muffins and sugar cereal and mini omelettes.

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
          Isn't it OBVIOUS that the tongs are there so that pwecious doesn't have to touch the handle of the muffin case?
          !
          "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Working...
          X