This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice one mom

*Since this lady was a customer I am putting it here. If wrong place sorry.*

I was at the service desk in the morning when a lady is doing a return with my co-worker.

SC.....Hi I want to return these clothes because my kid is to FAT to fit them.

Me and my co-worker.....

Sc's little 5 year old boy.....

Co-worker.....OK

SC.....I would exchange it but I can't shop because he is being a BRAT (this lady then starts poking her son on the top of his head with her finger repeatedly)

Sc's little 5 year old boy.....

Me and my co-worker watching lady leave after her return.....

I felt sorry for that little boy. He was just standing there the whole time looking sad. My co-worker and I then had an interesting conversation about that kid will probably turn into a bully. What his mom does to him he might do to others.

Heartbreaking....

Poor kid will be f"ed up for life with low self esteem. This is abuse if you think about it.

Comment

And SC sees nothing wrong with it because

1) It's true! (Or so she says. Imagine hearing her say that in a snotty, always-gotta-be-right tone of voice)
      2) She's convinced her very public display of meanness and poking is somehow "helping" her kid.

Yeah been there, lived through that. Whatta bitch.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Yeah. My own mom never did that, likely cause I never ever been even somewhat overweight. I've always been underweight. Mom makes fun of me for that. Then she started to get mad because I would plum forget to eat for a few days. Never helped that she was ether sleeping off her meth high, or getting high of meth, so I never learned to have a reguler diet.

Look. You could have at least helped. Maybe make mention that these clothes are for normal people, not the secret super heroes, giving a wink to the kid. "Right, your not seceretly superman or batman right? Ripping the clothes off to reveal your super hero suit, right?"

Thats what I would have done anyway. But I hate bullies. Of all kinds. Frankly alot of them just need to be brutally beaten like what they do to others. That was a really big fucking bitch frankly. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. And I feel worst for the kid.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

That poor little guy. I know exactly how he feels. That was my mom. She adored making comments about my weight in public when I was growing up. Only mine, though, never my brothers'.

I have a terrible urge to kidnap that kid and give him a real home. Some people should never be allowed to raise kids.
          What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Mothers are almost always one's worst enemy. At least, that's been my personal experience.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I was just having this conversation with a friend the other day: parents bitching to and about kids about things that are entirely the parent'sn fault:

Overweight five year old I'd have to say is either a result of (unlikely) thyroid or other disorder or (more likely) parents feeding him a poor diet.

So, lady, if you kid is "fat", who's fault is that?

Comment

Quoth JLG View Post
                My co-worker and I then had an interesting conversation about that kid will probably turn into a bully. What his mom does to him he might do to others.
                "You shouldn't grab me, Johnny. My mother grabbed me once... ONCE!"
                — Danny Vermin

It pays to be nice to one's children; they tend to be the ones who decide if you're going into a retirement home or not.
                "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Or which one...there's the nice one in this great neighborhood, or there's....the other retirement home.
                  The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

If my children misbehave, I will tell my children they can't do something, or have something because of their behavior. Said in a matter of fact tone of voice. Of course they're disappointed, but I make it clear, the problem is their behavior at the time, not them as a person. Amazingly I have very few issue with them once they are past the age of 4 and understand that bad behavior means consequences. Behave and you get privledges.

This isn't that hard folks. (Although my oldest is 13 now and the hormones seem to make any common sense fly out the window.)
                    If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
                    --Woodrow Willson

Comment

Working...
                    X