X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned from hotel

Just remembered this...

I was working my usual overnights at the hotel on a weekend.

Guest would come down every hour or phone down and ask for more sheets, and would bring her old ones, or she ask for more towels or toiletries. I didnt really want to know what was going on up there! At first I thought it was just another random demanding guest. But then it got to be a bit much. I eventally refused her more linens. Told the housekeeping manager in the morning.

The next night I came in and some of the windows overlooking the pool were broken and boarded up and a note in the back saying she was banned.

I guess she came in to the lobby this time and started yelling and screaming, and the when the manager came out she broke the windows and tried to hit him! Security and the cops came and hauled her off.

I wonder about the sheets. I thought maybe she was making a ladder to escape from the 2nd floor or something. Or maybe she had a linen fetish...
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
      I wonder about the sheets. I thought maybe she was making a ladder to escape from the 2nd floor or something. Or maybe she had a linen fetish...
      Or she was planning to steal them
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Well it's very dangerous when an unstable person is in a strange place and finds out that the people who have been helping her before no longer give a sheet.

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Especially when they're just hanging by a thread...
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Guys, guys, she was probably just three sheets to the wind...
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

That's what ya get for trying to pull the wool over the manager's eyes.

Comment

And how long before this thread goes back to (pillow) cases?
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Would you mind telling us what she was doing with them? I hope it wasn't solitaire dirty dancing in the sheets.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Maybe you should have tried to comforter?
                    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Does the Hotel's Insurance have a blanket policy?

Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
                        Does the Hotel's Insurance have a blanket policy?

They're covered.
                        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Glad you got that situation put to bed then.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

You guys rock rofl

I will have to post more stories based on your awesome responses!

I simply found them balled up outside her door. I am afraid that is it. Honestly I really didnt want to know.

Comment

Every once in awhile a hotel will get a genuine crazy person. I can recall a couple...

The guy I checked in who paid cash, claimed some guy was following him around the hotel, even though it was only me & my night security guy out in the hallway, and insisted on checking out right away cuz he felt unsafe.

The lady with 18 pounds of foundation on her face who insisted on reading EVERY SINGLE BLOODY DETAIL ON EVERYTHING really really slow, use travelers checks & sign them super super slow, & then tell me not to say her room number out loud (duh I won't do that anyway unless otherwise directed by a guest) and then proceeded to bring her two large luggage bags with her when she would leave her room. When she came down she would always take forever & tell me to help someone else while she...made the earth want to throw itse;f off the axsis and kill us all. "Moments" with her the 4 times-ish she stayed were 20 minute or so exchanges.

A, well, homeless fella stayed with us on an area Church's dime. He was drunk and went out on our ourside patio in broad day-light and took a pee infront of some housekeepers on break and then pooped...on the building. He was tossed out and clearly had forgotten how to poo and pee like a normal person cuz most of the stuff in his room was literally crap. He had stolen tons of pens, spoon, forks, breakfast items galore...anything within sight. The B shift girls had to move everything away from his reach behind the desk because he would just reach over & take it.

The guy who would extend his reservation day by day, refuse housekeeping, never left his room except to harass the front desk, talked to himself, was generally weird claiming crazy person things, etc. He was banned.

How about the guy who was quoted a room rate, turned around to do something and "showed off" that that he was wearing ass-cheek-less shorts, to the desk. I wasn't here for that one, but wow. Both of the people here were in shock. They had originally thought he wasn't wearing pants at all. Might as well not have been. LOL

These people are like once or twice a year people, but always are they remembered!
                              Last edited by thehippie777; 03-16-2010, 11:33 AM.
                              When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Working...
                              X