This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy lady(language and length)

hey guys and gals sorry for not posting in a while i had a lot of stuff going on. mostly with family stuff. this is about a crazy lady coming into the paintball shop and being you know crazy.

S: moi
    cl: crazy lady

ok so this lady comes in looking calm and collected like she was a good person who would be delightful to be around. she comes up to te register and what does she say? hm hm anyone

cl: so do you feel good about yourself sell dangerous things to children.
    S: What.
    cl: yes do you feel good about selling things that hurt people.
    S: um lady none of these things are lethal or dangerous if you use the right gear.(ergo a mask or goggles with a few layers of clothing.)
    cl: no these things you sell are dangerous. they teach children how to use weapons and make them believe that shooting other people is fun.
    S: lady the guns in this shop are only sold to people 18 years or older as madated by state law.
    at this point she freaks out
    cl: NO NO NO YOU SELL THINGS THAT TRAIN PEOPLE HOW TO KILL.(she goes over to the gun wall that has the cheap airsoft guns for sale and guess what happens she starts grabbing the guns off the wall and starts throwing them on the floor and smashing them).
    S: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING.
    cl: I'm making sure these will never be used by anybody again.
    S:GET THE FUCK OUTA MY STORE NOW OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE.
    cl: go ahead call the police I'll show them how your training kids how to kill.
    (so i call the police while she justs stands there waiting for what i'll do next.
    cops get there they arrest her and she starts screaming.)
    cl:WHAT ARE DOING HE SHOULD BE THE ONE ARRESTED HIM AND THE ONES WHO SELL THOSE VIDEOGAMES THAT TRAIN KIDS TO MURDER.
    policeman: ok S we're gonna need a statement from you and also what she's done to your store.
    at this point i'm pissed the fuck off.
    S: oh yeah I'll give you a staement I'll also sue her ass for the damages.

i found out three days later that she was the one who broke into the gamestore next door and trashed the place so yeah she's gonna be facing some jail time.

WOW!!!, Can you say "forgot to take meds today"?

Your a car dealer, you sell cars that get into wrecks and kill people!!!
    Your a fast food restaurant, you sell fattening food that makes people have
    heart attacks.

Ya get where I'm going?
    And the sky was full of stars... and every star, an exploding ship, one of ours...

Comment

Quoth garth1 View Post
      Your a fast food restaurant, you sell fattening food that makes people have
      heart attacks.

Ya get where I'm going?
      Replace fast food restaurant with grocery store and it goes downhill from there . . .

indeed.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Wooooaaahhh....

I swear there's a dozen videos of crazy women like this online. Wonder if she's one of them.

Can't believe she went so far as to break into a store! Glad her comment gave the police a clue.

Wonder how she feels about the military; THEY don't use paintball guns!

For that matter, PEANUT BUTTER can kill people!
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

actually liillfilly the army does use paintballs just not paintball guns what the use is a special round called simunitions its essentially a paintball attached to a bullet cartridge instead of a brass jacketed bullet. they just change the barrels out in their guns and just use it to shoot.

Comment

Damn! Who let her out of the nutty clink?

I love it when an SC gets arrested!

Comment

Hope she has enough to cover any damages she might have caused.

At least you got a good story out of it too. :P
              Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

Wow. Just wow... I can't believe she waited for the cops.
                Did she really think they would take her side?

Comment

Apparently, she did. Now, I have to agree. I believe violent entertainment teaches kids how to be violent . . .

But nowhere near as well as family does.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth christopherius View Post
                    Did she really think they would take her side?
                    Yes.
                    She was crazy, of course she was so sure of her twisted view on things that she knew everyone would side with her.
                    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I'll quote Ron White on this one, verbatim.

It's not a parenting problem, oh, fuck no...it's a video-game problem.
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckoo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guano
                        Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Was she trying to get arrested to make a point? Normally when people do that they've had, you know, basic training in civil disobedience.

Comment

Wow. Just wow. The things people do just boggle a person's brain. She really thought the cops were going to arrest shogun. That is amazing.
                            "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

*jaw drops* That is some serious specialness right there! I just... People just... This kind of behavior absolutely boggles my mind: I object to what you're doing, so rather than try to find a decent way to change the way the laws work, I'm going to break a whole bunch of them and trash your stuff to try to change your mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X