This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another example of customer dumbness

Here's a transcript of a voicemail we received at our store, verbatim! Only the names have been changed.

"We went to, I went to your store today and we ordered a cheese Burrito, another cheese Burrito and a winger Burrito. Every Burrito was cold. The, the beans and the cheese Burrito were just like, felt like they, we, they, were out of the refrigerator. The winger Burritos themselves were tiny. We've, I've been coming to your store for awhile or we've, I've noticed the cheese Burritos have been getting smaller and smaller, but this was just outrageous. For a Burrito it was just really, really, bad, upsetting. I usually eat there, but we wanted to get home and watch Lost, a TV program, and, and it was just extremely upsetting. The Burritos were cold. The Burritos were small and even though the cheese Burrito was a little bit bigger than the winger Burritos the, the cheese itself was a terrible quality. It felt like I was eating just the batter of the, of the thing and it was cold. It wasn't even hot, a Burrito is supposed to be hot and it felt disgusting that I have to go to your place and tell the cashier I want a, sometime I even told them today, I said, "I, we want hot Burritos. Make sure it's hot," and it was not hot and, of course, it was the time I went out and you know what, I just want to say we're, I'm never going to return, again. Maybe I can go find another store in our immediate location, but not this store and I hope there's a way I can talk to an operator after this because I'm just really, really arghhh. All right, my number is ***-***-**** if anyone is listening to this. It's, ***-***-****. Hello, are you there? Hello? I think they hung up on...

*call disconnected*

Now I understand that sometimes you can get food from a place and there's a problem with it, so I don't begrudge him for being upset if he got home and the burritos were cold.

But God, know that it's either a "we" or "I" pronoun, it can't be both. And don't sound like a retard when you're making a complaint. We knew who it was the second we heard the voice, he comes in here often and there's definitely something not right with him. He's not overtly rude but he's definitely, and purposefully we know, an unfriendly person, so I only feel half sorry for him.
    Part Angel Part Sadist

That hurt to read. Sounds like they have some sort of mental disability though.
    Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

I can't be the only person who imagined Milton Waddams making that complaint, can I?
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Am I right in saying that somewhere in there he says that the burrito's were hot when he left the store, but cold when he got home so he might have to go to a store that is in his immediate location?

so he's complaining cos the journey home is too long and is making his food cold?
        "You can only try so hard to look like you are working before actually doing your work seems easy in comparison" -My Boss

CW: So what exactly do you do in retentions?
        Me: ummm, I ....retent stuff?

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          I can't be the only person who imagined Milton Waddams making that complaint, can I?
          Oh god, no!

First thing I thought of.
          "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds..."

Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance.

Comment

I think someone may have been high.
            I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I guess he/she was expecting a person and was unprepared to leave a message and didn't quite know what they were going to say. That said, the mixing of pronouns is whacky. And I do think it sounded like the burritos were warm when he got them and cold when they got home, not sure though.
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                Damn it, you stole my comment.
                "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                  Damn it, you stole my comment.
                  Mine too.

Throw in something about a stapler at the end and we're set.

Comment

Reminds me of the time our gym got an extremely long winded voice mail (easily more than five minutes in length) of this guy ranting to some woman about "the disease" he had and "how he might die." It was very bizarre. I kind of felt sorry for the guy though, since he sounded like he had some kind of mental disorder and obviously wasn't speaking to whom he thought he was calling for.

Comment

So...

I wonder if the guy owns a microwave. Would have solved the cold burrito issue.

And a stapler...Hey, wait, that's that's m-m-my stapler!
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
                      X